Ireland
Release date: August 7, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (sold out)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

DDAEE7XXgAAarsl.jpg

11493919-2734494637672530.jpg 11493919-8154494637826811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup HDzeta versions crush this. I just saw a Zeta boxset go for $350, that bad boy still in very high demand. How many of those did they make? 300,500?

I am sure there is still about 100-200 left which will pop in closer to the release date. Having said that, this is the first Steelbook release of Interstellar in the UK by Warner, so highly unlikely this will remain in stock for s long time. I think Zavvi are slowly learning their lesson with stock allocation.

Not surprised this is sold out. I haven't ordered from Zavvi in months but even I couldn't resist this. I didn't get the HD Zeta version, so this was a no-brainer. But as usual this will come back in stock, if it proves to be a success they might do another 'Fury Road' and double the print run. :rolleyes:

I´m gonna grab the French one as it´s a bit cheaper and still in stock. Missed on HDzeta :dunno: and Digibook looks nice as well but both goes for more than I´m willing to pay for. This steel will do I think.

I just found out this is coming out later in the year in the 4K format, So here's hoping for another steelbook.
I hope so too....it seems such a waste to buy "old" steelbooks with 1080p blu-rays knowing the movie will be released in 4K eventually (and probably in a steelbook).