snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar Collector Box
Price: EUR 39.99
Notes: Includes 48 page booklet and soundtrack CD.

1520-1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@digitalbabe @RobertJoseph17

Good for export, bad for import (n)

1 Year back I loved to pay in USD, it was sooo cheap. Now the EUR has fallen to the low the Dollar is.
Now its 1 EUR = 1,05 USD. 1 Year back it was 1 EUR = 1,40 USD
They say for this year 1 EUR = 1 USD
2016: 1 EUR = 0,90 USD
2017: 1 EUR = 0,85 USD

So it well get cheaper and cheaper for you guys

Warner and Fnac made a big deal on this title, the word "Limited" really doesn't correspond! :meh:
The Fnac store of my town received only 5 copies of Guardians of the Galaxy while they're going to receive 55 steelbooks and 15 boxsets of Interstellar!!! :wow:
I can't imagine the huge quantities the biggest stores are going to get!!! :confused: so not really limited imo...

• Informative
Reactions: dan8885
Warner and Fnac made a big deal on this title, the word "Limited" really doesn't correspond! :meh:
The Fnac store of my town received only 5 copies of Guardians of the Galaxy while they're going to receive 55 steelbooks and 15 boxsets of Interstellar!!! :wow:
I can't imagine the huge quantities the biggest stores are going to get!!! :confused: so not really limited imo...

Weve learned that in 2015 limited doesnt say anything no more :LOL:

But good news for the ninjas and collectors in france who want a box on release day :thumbs:
I never cared about the numbers and I never will. Im excited about this edition and got already free space on my shelf for it :naughty:
Glad I cop rarely those big editions and boxes so it will stand out :drool:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Ordered on 4.03. and I looked up my paypalaccount yesterday, they have cancelled it. Oddly, on fnac site its still showing, that its in preparation oO

Ordered on 4.03. and I looked up my paypalaccount yesterday, they have cancelled it. Oddly, on fnac site its still showing, that its in preparation oO

Ive ordered on the 03.03. and payed with Paypal too but they didn't took the money at order. I thought they take it when its getting shipped...

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Don't worry ;) When you place a pre-order on FNAC with PayPal it always shows it as a cancelled payment on your PayPal acount. When it is released you will get a PayPal notification that you paid (payment is on release, not direct).

Not bad for the price! I'm not going to buy it since the movie was a bit of a let down for me, but this edition looks pretty neat.

Don't worry ;) When you place a pre-order on FNAC with PayPal it always shows it as a cancelled payment on your PayPal acount. When it is released you will get a PayPal notification that you paid (payment is on release, not direct).

Thank you very much! I was just about to come here and see if anyone else had the same issue.