Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

woods.jpg

back.jpg

interior.jpg

exterior.jpg

intothewoods.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, ZAVVI is officially broken. First, I haven't gotten my first order of Beauty and the Beast (Probably never will-but they haven't officially cancelled it). Secondly, they canceled my second order of Beauty and the Beast (when it went live again on Dec. 29th). Now they just sent me an email apologizing for not sending me Into The Woods yet (and they are checking stock!!)! What!?? That's not due until May! ZAVVI 's computer system is broken!

I cancelled my order yesterday
The Artwork looks nice but the film is not that great and price is not worth it

If its still around after release date and drops in price a lot I might get it to just add to my Disney collection

I'm in two minds about keeping my pre-order as well, I was hoping for better artwork, but the recent update has just confirmed its final. It's just too DULL, its supposed to be a Disney film, a musical maybe, but Disney. Do I cancel my pre-order and re-order with the £1 discount zavvi have now given this ?, or just cancel. I just can't decide...:confused:

oh well it's a bit too dark... but with gloss and maybe some debossing (on both sides) and golden shine effect on the title this is going to look pretty nice ;)

Stunning typography on rear and title btw