JSDVD.com
Yes Asia

im2-front.jpg

im2-back.jpg

im2-01.jpg

im2-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
Kaliraver-is their postage free? I decided to place an order as I had meant to give them a try for some time now, so this seemed like a perfect excuse. However, when I checked out, there was no postage line item on order total. Thanks in advance for your help:)

DB, I've always paid only NT$390 for the international shipping. I just checked my two previous purchases from them and they always charged me that for shipping one SteelBook to me.

Juan,

What is NT? Is this Taiwan dollar?

freedom on XE.com under "From this currency" select at the bottom of the drop down "more currencies available". Then, choose "Taiwan New Dollars - TWD" and then that will get you the correct conversion amount :cool: I just converted the NT$1,200 and at today's exchange rate it would come out to $38.25 USD, plus NT$390 for shipping equaled to $12.43 USD. For the total coming out to $50.68 USD. Hope that helped you out.

I just read on another forum that it is being confirmed by jsdvd.com that its indeed BD-sized! I would still wait and see since it is a new member and I don't how credible that person could be.

DB, I've always paid only NT$390 for the international shipping. I just checked my two previous purchases from them and they always charged me that for shipping one SteelBook to me.

freedom on XE.com under "From this currency" select at the bottom of the drop down "more currencies available". Then, choose "Taiwan New Dollars - TWD" and then that will get you the correct conversion amount :cool: I just converted the NT$1,200 and at today's exchange rate it would come out to $38.25 USD, plus NT$390 for shipping equaled to $12.43 USD. For the total coming out to $50.68 USD. Hope that helped you out.

Kaliraver, Digitalbabe,Wreck

Yes and thank you very much!

Last edited:
This has been confirmed the same as hong kong steel over at BD forum. :oohyeah:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com!

With reference order no. 600XXXX, we have checked with our supplier and confirmed that the steelbook of item ' Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray) (2-Disc Steelbook Edition) (Taiwan Version)' is same with the Hong Kong version.

Once again, thank you very much for your continued support with YesAsia.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shep, JSDVD retailer gets good feedback-I've never ordered with them, but have my own IM2 Steelbook order in with them,to try them out. Good luck, everyone! DB