JSDVD.com
Yes Asia

im2-front.jpg

im2-back.jpg

im2-01.jpg

im2-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rodtp
Wow ! Shipping was real fast from Taiwan. Paid 2 days ago and received today.
Packaging is fantastic, this is the best steelbook I ever bought. Loving it.

ironman_taiwan_1.jpg

ironman_taiwan_2.jpg

I also recieved this today in same packaging as above not a mark or dent on it which is the best ive seen by the way. only took 4 days from shipping to UK EEK! :oohyeah: :D

Edit: found a small dint at the left bottom on the front :(

Last edited:
Recieved mine just an hour ago. Damn that was fast.:oohyeah:

Awesome packaging just like the above pic. Very nice looking steel. Will look good next to my FS Iron Man and my European ones. I have them all now.:oohyeah:

Got mine from JSDVD today-excellent packaging in box with bubble wrap-first time I ordered from them, so I'll be adding them to my list of vendors. She's hot, and I am, in fact, naked:) Waiting on another from Play-Asia-early on, I placed 2 orders as it was still not clear if they were the same. That order has also shipped, woot woot!

Got mine from JSDVD today-excellent packaging in box with bubble wrap-first time I ordered from them, so I'll be adding them to my list of vendors. She's hot, and I am, in fact, naked:) Waiting on another from Play-Asia-early on, I placed 2 orders as it was still not clear if they were the same. That order has also shipped, woot woot!

Damn girl you will have everybody hot with comments like that :naughty: