Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

Actual pictures:
20120808_092949.jpg
20120808_093000.jpg

20120808_093011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as we see the artwork on this, and the other releases, and if it is indeed, a Viva, and not a Star Metalpack, then we should see an upsurge in interest. IMO

Reactions: MK50
I only ordered there once (2 SBs at the time together!) both where sent seperately in thick paper envelopes (like the old play.com packaging!) and one came DESTROYED, the other arriver in good condition!
So with my experience BAD packaging!!!
I was just lucke that one arrived safe...

same here. I ordered Paranormal Activity from them and they sent it in a bubble mailer. Aside from a loose disc it arrived in mint condition, but you're taking a risk with that kind of packaging.

Links for all 5 titles are now not working. Beginning to think that these wont be happening now.

Lets hope that they are updating the links with the actual artwork.

Links for all 5 titles are now not working. Beginning to think that these wont be happening now.

Lets hope that they are updating the links with the actual artwork.

ya. I had all 5 in my cart and out of curiosity I went to check out and I got the message that titles are not available. Hopefully an update

They told me it's getting delayed so they took the listing off.

This is the reply I got:

I regret to tell you that we have some supplying issues with our distributors with these steelbook titles. At this stage we are only able to fulfill the orders which were already placed. We do not have the confirmed available date on these titles. We have removed it from the site because we are no longer able to accept new orders from our customers. I am really sorry about this.

Reactions: MK50
Here's the email I received:
After checking with our buying team, I can confirm that “Iron Man (2 Disc Steelbook Ultimate Edition)” is not longer available for purchase from our supplier, but as your order has been placed and we will do our best to fulfill it. Currently we did not have the exact dispatch date for this item, once we get this item in our warehouse, it will dispatch to you as soon as we can.

Finger crossed...

Reactions: roseart
Here's the email I received:

Finger crossed...

Still little bit confuse here about is this will be release as metal box or steelbook, from my understanding after read your replied email from them, I have a thought that they will have the same item (steelbook) from play.com. Maybe they import it from play and resell again, but that's just my opinion, could be wrong

Still little bit confuse here about is this will be release as metal box or steelbook, from my understanding after read your replied email from them, I have a thought that they will have the same item (steelbook) from play.com. Maybe they import it from play and resell again, but that's just my opinion, could be wrong

Unfortunately, the allocation from play.com was the minimum print run, and those were all sold out via the website, so they would not have any left over to send to AUS.

It's supposed to be a Metal Box as Scanavo said it wasn't them, or a steelbook, per a conversation with Wreck.

Reactions: Elena
I put in an order...they still say these orders will be placed.

Does that mean they will be shipping these on the date originally in August or will we have to wait until the new release date??

I put in an order...they still say these orders will be placed.

Does that mean they will be shipping these on the date originally in August or will we have to wait until the new release date??

Waiting game...Someone, somewhere cocked up on this...Hard to believe it wasn't noticed as it was in their top 5 pre-orders EEK!