Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

Actual pictures:
20120808_092949.jpg
20120808_093000.jpg

20120808_093011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't they already have a "Saving Private Ryan" metal slipcase?these have to be Viva's since slipcases were a sales disappointment.these slipcases sell for less than $20 from the last batch of releases.

These Oz guys are messing with my head :drool:

Iron Man (Blu-ray) (Limited Edition Metal Slipcase)

expired_product.png

I ordered just after Staind put the links up - was about to leave from work and thought about putting it off.

So maybe glad I didn't...

Ezy cancelled my order with them as I had transformers on it and they just did the whole thing at once. :rolleyes:

Weird they're off the site so quick tho.

didn't they already have a "Saving Private Ryan" metal slipcase?these have to be Viva's since slipcases were a sales disappointment.these slipcases sell for less than $20 from the last batch of releases.

Correct, there was already a SPR metal slipcase and it still fetches a premium.

You'd think it would have to be a listing mistake, as Viva metal boxes don't require as much metal to produce (slip cases are definitely heavy), are therefore cheaper to produce and that would be the trend going forward.

Stay tuned, I guess... :movie:

i understand the releases from a few years back are costing an arm and a leg.but the latest ones are still plenty available,and online sites are practically giving those away.

Guys, tx to Staind, I succesfully ordered Iron Man x1 from JB Hifi. The order is still on but I will keep you updated if they decide to cancel it.
1234.jpg

Edit: Pouahaha! I like the fact that it says order date for July 18 and that I'm still the 17 here ;)

Until we have a CONFIRMATION, we'll keep the OP this way and once we are really set, we'll update it.

They are all listed as "JB Exclusive", maybe thats why ezydvd took them down, all for 8-8-12 release. All previous Paramount Metal slips have had printed ratings.

Managed to order all the August releases off JB Hi-fi, have a confirmation now...so fingers crossed there is no cancellation. We should know soon enough, not too long to wait!