Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

Actual pictures:
20120808_092949.jpg
20120808_093000.jpg

20120808_093011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this one of the titles that were initially thought to be steelbooks but are actually a different kind of metal packaging?

In fact there's already a thread for these releases: Metal Cases coming to Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep and all the debates and intial discussions and some hype, now the play.com came for pre-order everyone forgot about this one.

thread moved. we don't have a separate thread for this release, so it can stay.

updated OP to reflect that it's a viva metal box and not a steelbook.

Pre-ordered this and TF for 62$ shipping included. Not bad.

Comes out to be about $6 per copy no matter how many you order, so thought that was a decent value given how much it costs to have a regular person send your items via airmail from Australia.

Comes out to be about $6 per copy no matter how many you order, so thought that was a decent value given how much it costs to have a regular person send your items via airmail from Australia.

Placing an order her in the US, it gives me a "International Tax Deduction" so it made the shipping much cheaper.

For 5 SBs:

Shipping $29.99
International Tax Deduction -$12.71

Placing an order her in the US, it gives me a "International Tax Deduction" so it made the shipping much cheaper.

For 5 SBs:

Shipping $29.99
International Tax Deduction -$12.71

Which is nice considering that they didn't always use to do that. :)

Thanks for pointing that out.

Reactions: roseart
The title says 2-disc, the description says 1-disc.

The title says steelbook but those here are saying Viva metal box.

Hard to know what to think.

The interest in this seems none existent at the moment if they had released this when the rumour mill started before play.com released there one I think this would have sold out by now....