Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ****! I was hoping that never would happen! It will sell out instantly, i won´t be able to get one and will be forced to sell my complete Iron Man collection because it is incomplete :(

If this was any other retailer (except for Blufans or Plain Archive), this thread would be full of moaning about how they are ruining Steelbook collecting. It is hilarious how biased some opinions are on this forum.

great news and im hoping for an incredible hulk steel next as current steels dont match up well. i wouldnt mid a new IM2 either but the eastern steels already have perfect artwork.

ill probably give this a miss as im happy with my play.com version but if we get great artwork and package for a reasonable price like Thor 2 then i might try and order.

Reactions: BMox81
It should probably be between 1200-1500 for the lenticular and 800 for the 1/4 slip. Same thing they did for Tangled and Monsters Inc. if they decide to release 2 versions. Even at that quantity it will still saleout and everybody would be able to get a copy.

Reactions: jitstark and rj531