Iron Man Megathread-Collections

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Iron_Man_2008.jpg

Got any Iron Man collectibles? Other fun Iron Man stuff? Post it here!

I'm working on a few pictures of my Iron Man 2 things right now...

Attachments

• ironman2_2.jpg
    ironman2_2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
I dont really have much Iron Man stuff that isnt steelbook, but I do have this one figure. I think it looks pretty awesome for the price I paid for it ... $20-30? A few years ago. It lights up and talks too.

DSCF7649.jpg

I'll post my Iron Man Steelies at a later date, awaiting one to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to wait a bit before I get him up to display (until my other stuff gets purchased), but I might take a teaser pic with him and a couple steelbooks this weekend.

In the meantime, here's a great video that a collector did. The awesomeness of the Mark IV. EEK!

Last edited:
so it is sweeter than Mark 6? I am getting this direct from China so it should rock:D

I like the "classic" feel of the Mark 4 over the Mark 6, but truthfully, the 6 has been around a long time too.

Some folks at another forum think the Mark 4 is a better build than the 6, but I can't compare the two.

Here's a picture that I took today with my steelies (once I get a detolf, he'll be on display permanently but for now he had to go back in the box).

I tried to get one of his hands to point at the camera, but I'm not sure it really comes across. :(

105_3577.jpg

And here's a pic after I put him back in the box.
105_3578.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF7832.JPG

My Iron Man family; never scored a MM part 1 :( (though Ive never tried too hard)

Last edited by a moderator: