Iron Man Megathread-Collections

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Iron_Man_2008.jpg

Got any Iron Man collectibles? Other fun Iron Man stuff? Post it here!

I'm working on a few pictures of my Iron Man 2 things right now...

Attachments

• ironman2_2.jpg
    ironman2_2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to get proper pictures yet, but here is my Sideshow War Machine Maquette. It's next to my 50" Plasma if that gives you a clue to the total size of it.

2cek7tl.jpg

Here's my humble Iron Man shrine. I feel like it will always been a work in progress....currently featuring Iron Man 2 steelbooks. :scat:

105_3652.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mike21a
looks great Andy! I would love to make an Iron Man shrine and may one day ... but for now I can only afford so much haha! I'm running out of room, which I suppose you are too if you arent showcasing those Iron man 1 steels you got. I got plans for a nice wall shelf i'M GOING TO BUILD (SORRY FOR CAPS)

looks great Andy! I would love to make an Iron Man shrine and may one day ... but for now I can only afford so much haha! I'm running out of room, which I suppose you are too if you arent showcasing those Iron man 1 steels you got. I got plans for a nice wall shelf i'M GOING TO BUILD (SORRY FOR CAPS)

Heheh - yeah, my regular Iron Man steelbooks are with my other steelbooks and displaying that way. Didn't want to take them out of the hard cases to fit in the stands (which look pretty nice now that I have them set up... :D )

Looking awesome Andy :scat:
You going to pre-order that Iron Man 2 Armor Unleashed Version ?

I was thinking about the unleashed version, but I think I have to pass on it - the two IM figs I got cost a bit too much (and I got them retail) :eek:

That bust looks cool. How much did that run you?
You mean what it costed me? About €50. I was really struck by the design of Mark V when I saw the trailers and the movie itself, and knew that if I should ever buy an Iron Man-figure it would be this one. I don't really like the woodenness of the full body-figures and don't have much money, so I thought this was an excellent way to pay tribute to this design without spending too much. The light-up option adds something extra to it and it doesn't take up too much space either! :cool:

A review and more pics:
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061011b.htm