Iron Man Megathread-Collections

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Iron_Man_2008.jpg

Got any Iron Man collectibles? Other fun Iron Man stuff? Post it here!

I'm working on a few pictures of my Iron Man 2 things right now...

Attachments

• ironman2_2.jpg
    ironman2_2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Maybe I should move my Iron Men Collectibles also to this place here.

Mark V is on order and I think finally I will get the Mark IV Secret Project as well :D

Iron Man Figures from Hot Toys

Iron Man Mark IV from

Iron Man Mark V from Following Soon

Iron Man Mark VI BD [Battle Damaged] from

Reactions: pmacs
Seen that briefcase before, it's awesome. Can't wait what they come up with for Iron Man 3. Wonder if they design something like a motorcycle that turn into the Hulk Buster, a reallife bike will turn up on eBay as well :scat:

Extra Iron Man Mark IV

through a twist of fate, looks like I will have an extra Iron Man Mark IV. If anyone has interest in one, you can PM me as I'd be willing to sell/trade.

Nice set up T-1000! Simple, but VERY VERY affective!
Im planning a Pre-Avengers display, hopefully i'll be able to put that together soon!

through a twist of fate, looks like I will have an extra Iron Man Mark IV. If anyone has interest in one, you can PM me as I'd be willing to sell/trade.

Im on a reserve list for soemthing else ... if you still have it in a couple months and i dont get this other item, id be interested.

That brief case is pretty cool. I wonder what the dimensions are as that could potentially be a really expensive joystick case for me to lug around to sf4 and mvc3 tournaments.

I just took two pictures of my favorite statue of Tony Stark himself :)

img1762q.jpg

and when he's drunk, one push of a button and he transform into a Stealth Iron Man :)

img1765bm.jpg

Reactions: pmacs and Wreck