Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has made no secret of the fact that you have bought this combo can you please enlighten me as to what you have been charged at this present time.

If you have been charged the full amount for the ZBOX and the steelbook now, are you expected to wait possibly one to three months for your most expensive item - the steelbook - to be sent to you ?

My experience with buying from Zavvi and other similar companies is that they charge at the point of dispatch unlike Arrow and other companies that charge when you place your order even if at the pre-order stage.

They charge the full amount when the the Zbox is dispatched. I paid for the age of ultron steelbook back in May when the marvel Zbox was sent.

• Informative
Reactions: virkia and Flash
They charge you the full amount.. and yes we shall just wait, but we were aware of this before ordering.

(i am ignoring it ;) ) @Apollon

Last edited:
I just checked the tracking and it says it will be here Saturday, please have at least one nice item in it...

I wonder when the steelbook will come out?

I just checked the tracking and it says it will be here Saturday, please have at least one nice item in it...

I wonder when the steelbook will come out?

At least one nice item???? You want them all nice or what's the point.

Jeez

Reactions: Lester
shame there is no tshirt, they have been pretty nice in the zboxes, the zombie one was my favourite.

If this steelbook doesn't go live as a standalone in October I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll have mixed feelings looking at in-hand pics although conversely I'm interested in seeing just what is inside the Renegades ZBOX.

Last edited:
I've just watched a unboxing video on YouTube of the renegades Zbox and its just laughable. It's just rubbish they put in it. They have included another card holder like they are completely out of ideas and the poor girls unboxing video I watched her mug had broken (didn't look great anyway) the only okish thing was a drive comic. Well the front and back cover looked cool. They must be adding these steelbooks because of poor sales of the Zbox.

I've just watched a unboxing video on YouTube of the renegades Zbox and its just laughable. It's just rubbish they put in it. They have included another card holder like they are completely out of ideas and the poor girls unboxing video I watched her mug had broken (didn't look great anyway) the only okish thing was a drive comic. Well the front and back cover looked cool. They must be adding these steelbooks because of poor sales of the Zbox.
Pop Vinyl included ?

Pop Vinyl included ?

Nah but there is a funko deadpool plush doll thing. Looks ok but not great. And some rubbish breaking bad thing that I've seen in HMV and even laughed at it then it's so ridiculous.

Just type in Zbox renegades in YouTube. There's a few videos but they are surprise box extremists. I've seen a few Zbox ones over the last few months where they are really angry at the contents

Reactions: virkia
Nah but there is a funko deadpool plush doll thing. Looks ok but not great. And some rubbish breaking bad thing that I've seen in HMV and even laughed at it then it's so ridiculous.

Just type in Zbox renegades in YouTube. There's a few videos but they are surprise box extremists. I've seen a few Zbox ones over the last few months where they are really angry at the contents
Cheers for the info - I'll check out those videos although what can you really expect for 20 quid, or less with discounts ?

Cheers for the info - I'll check out those videos although what can you really expect for 20 quid or less with discounts ?

Yeah but whole point is the contents is supposed to be pretty much double that