Iron Man (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 31st, 2015 (Zbox) and November 23rd 2015 (Steelbook)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

zboxim.jpg

iron-man-2-580x337.jpg iron-man-2-2-580x337.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98

so this particular person i mentioned the other day who winds me up on Twitter has posted that "this is the best marvel Steelbook ever, nothing even comes close" lol its so painful to read.
Also abusing gloss steelbooks saying it's tacky lol

Reactions: luke98
@luke98

so this particular person i mentioned the other day who winds me up on Twitter has posted that "this is the best marvel Steelbook ever, nothing even comes close" lol its so painful to read.
Yeah I saw that :p he is probably ZBOX Curators son, or maybe he is ZBOX Curator. :p
unless he is just kissing zavvi's a$$ :p

Reactions: Flloydo
@luke98

It's not even the best Iron Man steelbook ever.

I don't personally hate it, but it's average at best.

Man I'm glad HDN is my one and ONLY form of social media... :LOL::rofl::hilarious:

Reactions: Flloydo and luke98

I guess it's nice to have differing opinions.

I can understand the old FS vs. Play argument from back in the day. Even though I preferred Play's Iron Man over the Futureshop version (hated the blue banner and thick red border), I can see why the heavy feel and brighter colours would make it a winner. Paul's comparison pictures show how inferior the new Zavvi version is compared with the BluFans edition (my personal favourite, even though I don't own it), as they're the 2 with the most similar design.

Why anyone would choose matte over gloss for an Iron Man release is beyond me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo and luke98
I guess it's nice to have differing opinions.

I can understand the old FS vs. Play argument from back in the day. Even though I preferred Play's Iron Man over the Futureshop version (hated the blue banner and thick red border), I can see why the heavy feel and brighter colours would make it a winner. Paul's comparison pictures show how inferior the new Zavvi version is compared with the Kimichi edition (my personal favourite, even though I don't own it), as they're the 2 with the most similar design.

Why anyone would choose matte over gloss for an Iron Man release is beyond me.
thank god zavvi don't make steelbooks :ohno:

Reactions: Flloydo