Nov 19, 2013
Norwich, UK
Release date: November 28, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £22.99

1.jpg

11324133-1014409097253590.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 9am UK time today going by another website but they are not 100% if that is correct

It's not a Zavvi exclusive and should be live withe other retailers over coming days
well, i'm waiting for finding Dory so hopefully the two go up at the same time...1am my town! :) thanks for the shows of Jimmy Fallon n Seth Meyers! they keep me up til then...

Think I'll wait on this one, after what happened with the original Legacy steelbook dropping to a low price not long after unless someone else pops up with some better artwork.

Last edited:
Likewise . . . will wait for this as just dropped GBP 39.56 on the previous four.

EDIT 30/7:
Just received the previous set of four standalones and I really like them and consider them miles better than any previous "Bourne" steelbook releases here in the U.K.- welcome additions to the collection:thumbs::happy:

Virtually zero interest in this new steelbook if they go with that uninspiring artwork taken directly from the poster designed by the prolific CONCEPT ARTS with photography by the equally prolific Frank Ockenfels:-

Speaking about film poster artwork here's an interesting clip on film poster artwork - naturally also applies to steelbook cover artwork:-

Last edited:
Here we go again with the one movie not matching the new set, maybe it matches older releases better, I may just cancel the other set I have on order with Amazon Italy.