915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing surprises me anymore with Zavvi. What does surprise me is ppl being naive and still trust them. From support to cheap packaging to not get then refund in a way they deserve.

Reactions: crib79
Just got a dispatch e-mail from Amazon. I paid for the most expensive shipping option, which really should be DHL. Instead they sent it via Australia Post Global (that makes perfect sense) and the expected delivery date is July 26.

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Thought this was going to be a hard outer box similar to the recent Hard Target ‘collectors edition’, but it isn’t. Rather flimsy with the sort of lenticular sticker slapped on the front that you would have got free in a box of Frosties upon the films theatrical release (ok, maybe not quite that bad, but still pretty disappointing).

Also, why do they persist with the oddly micro sized poster?

Just received my copy from Amazon. It's just alright, but, the one thing that stands out is the crap lenticular cover. It has no depth whatsoever and stuck on my box as an afterthought by the looks of it .... not straight!!!

Eugh. This does not bode well. Mine's downstairs waiting to be opened, can't say that I'm exactly looking forward to it now lol

I did see a post on Facebook earlier showing the spine with the massive ugly "4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray" thing that universal put on their amarays. I really hate that. Looks terrible on the shelf.

Just received my copy from Amazon. Whilst it's not the best lenticular I've seen, it's certainly not the worst. It's fine.

I'm more bothered that it's not a thick rigid slipbox that was suggested from the photo page. Also the enlarged UHD Blu-ray logos on the spine didn't need to be as big as the film title.

So it’s basically the same type (non-rigid) and design of slipbox as the first film, with the big gaudy logos at the top of the spine. I hated that so much that I sold my copy of the first film. I’ll probably be doing the same with this one, assuming it doesn’t arrive damaged.

I suspect that the Duel set will be the same, which will be a real bummer.