915hxO19P9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

INCLUDES

4K + Blu-Ray Gloss Steelbook
Lenticular Slipcase
40-Page Production Notes Booklet
4x Lobby cards
Double-Sided Poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwrapped mine last night. Flimsy slipcase aside it's quite a nice little set. Steelbook looks great in hand!
The box and lenti is the same quality as what they did for Jaws. The steelbook, like you said, is really good. A debossed title and it would have been perfect but I’m more than happy with it as I really liked the art that they used.

Mine arrived today in a paper thin envelope. I did add the super sturdy gift bag, and it seems to be undamaged. Still probably not going to keep it. I just don't think it's worth the premium price, so might just try to get my money back and then get the US 4K to put in the Zavvi blu-ray steelbook.

Mine arrived today in a paper thin envelope. I did add the super sturdy gift bag, and it seems to be undamaged. Still probably not going to keep it. I just don't think it's worth the premium price, so might just try to get my money back and then get the US 4K to put in the Zavvi blu-ray steelbook.
I just buy the standard 4k unless it's something really special like the imprint 1954 War of the Worlds...

The steelbook itself is very nice, though, and much better than the previous Zavvi edition IMO.

I managed to get mine from Coolshop (nope, me neither!). It took a while, as it takes longer to get through customs since Brexit. And it came in a standard bubble-mailer, so arrived with a very small dent along the front top edge, but thankfully it's not very noticeable.

Reactions: JGCramp
Just watched this for the first time. WHAT A ABSOLUTE BORE. Steel is rather nice, and slip is almost nice. Unsure if I'll keep it.

The steelbook itself is very nice, though, and much better than the previous Zavvi edition IMO.

I managed to get mine from Coolshop (nope, me neither!). It took a while, as it takes longer to get through customs since Brexit. And it came in a standard bubble-mailer, so arrived with a very small dent along the front top edge, but thankfully it's not very noticeable.
The glossy UK steel does look pretty good, but I don’t mind the previous Zavvi one. The matte is dull but always liked the poster art.

Did sell my slipbox copy today. Got all my money back, so I’m good with getting the regular 4K. Will probably wait for it to drop a few bucks, though, since I’m not in a huge rush.

Did anybody who ordered from Amazon UK receive their copy?

Was it shipped through Australia Post Global?

Mine was shipped a couple of weeks ago and at the time it said it would be delivered July 28th by 8 p.m.

It didn't arrive today and the tracking didn't update to "out for delivery". The tracking number doesn't show up in any tracking tools on any website including Australia Post.

Now the tracking shows

Now expected 29 July - 2 August
"We’re very sorry your delivery is late. If you have not received your package by 2 August, you can come back here the next day for a refund."

Wonderful.

Did anybody who ordered from Amazon UK receive their copy?

Was it shipped through Australia Post Global?

Mine was shipped a couple of weeks ago and at the time it said it would be delivered July 28th by 8 p.m.

It didn't arrive today and the tracking didn't update to "out for delivery". The tracking number doesn't show up in any tracking tools on any website including Australia Post.

Now the tracking shows

Now expected 29 July - 2 August
"We’re very sorry your delivery is late. If you have not received your package by 2 August, you can come back here the next day for a refund."

Wonderful.

I did order it from then and received it yesterday.
It happened few times that i got package late after supposed delivery date. I asked for refund and got it while also received package which arrived late.
So there's still chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I received mine from DVD-Store and was pleasantly surprised the booklet was in english, as are all the materials. Only the flimsy JCard on back have italian. Inside the set they do have a secondary booklet in Italian with no photos. Beautiful set and I'm seriously loving the Lobby Cards. I'm a Lobby Card dude. What can I tell you. Steelbook is just beautiful. Will be watching this Saturday night.

Reactions: Lord Vader
I did order it from then and received it yesterday.
It happened few times that i got package late after supposed delivery date. I asked for refund and got it while also received package which arrived late.
So there's still chance.

Was it shipped through Australia Post Global? If so I'm just wondering if your order gave a tracking number and whether it actually worked in tracking.

Was it shipped through Australia Post Global? If so I'm just wondering if your order gave a tracking number and whether it actually worked in tracking.

No. I got shipped order from Croatian Post... If that was true not sure since i don't have package anymore.
But tracking number which Amazon provided me with became active only when package came to my local post office.
Before that i couldn't track package other than in browser.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian
I wish I could watch shark movies but I have a pathological fear of Great Whites. Probably wouldn't sleep or get in the bath for 2 weeks.

I wish I could watch shark movies but I have a pathological fear of Great Whites. Probably wouldn't sleep or get in the bath for 2 weeks.
The good news is that it doesn't have to be a Great White for a shark to take your leg!

A story: Wifey and I lived on Treasure Island, Fl and went in the water alot. One day we were out and I thought I saw a fin behind her. I wasn't sure and didn't want to scare her, but she noticed my face change and said "What???". I'm like "well, I think I just saw a fin behind you". She says something like "When you're screwing around you make that JAWS music and you're not doing that now so we're getting out." Slowly, in order not to splash, we made our way to the beach.... and there, hard on our heels, splashing in the surf because it came in to far, was a 6 foot shark. Literally splashing away in the surf by our feet. It was the last time we ever went in the water, and is a constant reminder that pools are nice!!!

The good news is that it doesn't have to be a Great White for a shark to take your leg!

A story: Wifey and I lived on Treasure Island, Fl and went in the water alot. One day we were out and I thought I saw a fin behind her. I wasn't sure and didn't want to scare her, but she noticed my face change and said "What???". I'm like "well, I think I just saw a fin behind you". She says something like "When you're screwing around you make that JAWS music and you're not doing that now so we're getting out." Slowly, in order not to splash, we made our way to the beach.... and there, hard on our heels, splashing in the surf because it came in to far, was a 6 foot shark. Literally splashing away in the surf by our feet. It was the last time we ever went in the water, and is a constant reminder that pools are nice!!!
I know there's other very dangerous ones especially the Tiger shark but it's just the look of the Great White, they're not like the others. My parents let me watch Jaws when I was 7, it's probably that. P.S I'm glad the shark didn't eat your wife

Last edited: