Jaws (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Film Vault Range) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 29, 2024
Purchase links: Vice Press - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV (Pre-order from Monday April 15)
Price: £49.99 (Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: Vice Press Exclusive Poster Edition limited to 300 - Hand numbered archival pigment print on 250gm Naturalis Absolute White Matt archival paper.

Jaws.jpg

jaws-film-vault-steelbook-poster-matt-ferguson-florey.png

Last edited:
Poster Editions are Exclusive to Vice Press Webstore and are £59.99 each

Image of poster is shown on Vice Press Website
Quote from your link:

The Film Vault Vice Press Exclusive Edition - £49.99 Each

Are these steelbooks going to be limited?
They're trade wide. I guess that once they're sold out there'll be no reprints but as far as we know, these are not tiny limited print runs.
It's going to be expensive for those who want to collect them all.
Personally, I'm picking up maybe 4. Can't be bothered getting involved in catching them all. Get the ones I don't have on 4k and then I might double dip on Jaws and Blade Runner.

Reactions: I'm Spartacus
Definitely gonna try and get the Vice Press edition of this with the poster. Good to hear Steelbooks will most likely be the plan from the start with future releases!

Reactions: GenPion
As per OP
Poster Editions are Exclusive to Vice Press Webstore and are £59.99 each
Image of poster is shown on Vice Press Website

SteelBook only editions below are trade wide and price is £29.99 TBC
View attachment 576136
Ok not really bothered about the posters so will probably grab the steels as they are different to others already out. So who will be selling the steels most places yes?

Vice Press Website
EU Customers

IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR EU CUSTOMERS:

Please note, from the 1st of April 2024 we are no longer registered for IOSS/ VAT in the European Union and will no longer collect VAT at the point of sale for any order being despatched to countries in the EU.

Customers will be responsible for all VAT, Tax and Import Charges on all orders placed on or after the 1st of April 2024 being delivered to countries in the EU.

Sales placed before the 1st of April 2024 that are yet to ship will be unaffected and charged as per the IOSS rules. at the time of them placing their order.

Customers based in the UK are unaffected by these changes.

• Wow
Reactions: Tompa
No, no 'gifts', no glass plaque, no photos, no character cards, no box, nothing.
It's for those 'not real' collectors that moaned initially that they don't like digipacks, that they don't need all that fluff, that the box is too big, that it's too expensive...
LOL. Yeah, man. I used to be one of those dudes. If it didn't have the steelbook I was not interested at all.

That all changed when the multi version digipack George Romero's Dawn of the Dead was released. Sure, there was no poster. Sure, there was no steelbook. No photo's. No crystal plaque. Nothing but the 4 versions of the film. Still, I just fell in love with that edition. That led me to pull the trigger on the collector's editions of Force 10 from Navarone from Powerhouse Films. A little UK shop I've kind of fallen in love with to be honest.

As for JAWS, I almost lost out on the collector's edition, but nabbed one from Italy before it sold out. This was my first Film Vault edition of anything, and I'm impressed!! Love all the goodies inside (even the glass plaque). The double sided poster is wicked cool as well.

I had kind of decided to not go in on the Film Vault series, just because I'm watching my spending. But yeah, this won't be my last one.

Reactions: Lenny Nero