56.1 KB · Views: 418
  • Glad_Tai_Egg.png
    Glad_Tai_Egg.png
    79 KB · Views: 908
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 366
Last edited by a moderator:
£19.99 and it's not ultra limited? It's kind of pricey imo considering it was released on blu ray in 2009. But that cover. Very nice!

Reactions: spawnshop
Please someone tell me what's the difference between future pak and just steelbook?

Please someone tell me what's the difference between future pak and just steelbook?

Different company makes Futurepak while Scanavo makes steelbooks. The spine is the biggest difference. The spine is more like a hinge on a Futuepak while the spine on a steelbook is more like a book's spine.

Edit: Also worth noting that they may be Region B locked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Looks awesome! I never did end up getting the 'bumpy' slip cover so this will do very nicely!!!! :LOL::LOL:

:ordered:

The artwork for this wave is a big improvement over the last few Steelbook waves. I refuse to buy Futurepaks because of the spine though, so I will be passing on these.

The spines do suck. There is no flexibility whatsoever and they look ugly compared to a steelbook when lined up on a shelf.

I just have an amaray of this movie though so I'm going to order it anyway. Plus I love the art.

Looks very nice, I have the slip with 'bumps' but I'll pick this up after a price drop. All these UK FuturePak releases have nice artwork, But the prices are taking the piss.