Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Jessica Jones: The Complete First Season (live)
Price: £29.99

11348482-3994425713722266.jpg

11348482-1604425713657967.jpg

Last edited:
This does look nice. At least the back isn't plain Black with logo on. Hope this is still available in a few weeks.

Agree, the back is better than the plain daredevil and both carters, at least there some kind of image behind it

Will most likely pick up in the new year

Very smart steelbook in no small part due to the cool Alex Maleev front artwork and although it is my preferred choice for the front art I can see how the other two official poster designs could have worked well for the front and back . . . but for the missing MARVEL logo:-

Official poster designs by ART Machine

The matching spine style of this steelbook with the two seasons of AGENT CARTER is a bonus for me leading me to hope that the style will continue and we'll end up with a couple of very smart mini sets of these TV series with complementary spines.

This came out better than I thought that it would! I was afraid that it would be a plain matte finish with no embossing or debossing- and I'm happy that I was wrong!

The art itself doesn't pop to me as much as the Daredevil Series 1 one does- but that might be because I have been staring at this poster on my wall since I got it from NYCC last year.
I'm a little saddened that there isn't more embossing/ debossing on this steel, though... It would have been really nice if the borders of the Alias Investigation business card was embossed, and the writing on it debossed... oh well.

I ordered 2 pre-emptively from Zavvi because 70% of all my orders from them come dented regardless.

well i ordered Agent Carter season 2 but zavvi shipped Jessica Jones season 1 to me :D

nice steelbook but didn't like this serie as much as daredevil so let's first hear which solution they will offer ...

Aye this is true.... Still nothing today either.... Just gutted as my dad got his copy on Saturday.
Nothing for me yet either mate, has been a week now not looking good. Has yours turned up today? Do i order another copy or risk it selling out while i wait for it to turn up. Hate when this happens never know what to do. :confused:

Still haven't received it, dispatched the same day as Agent Carter which dropped through on Saturday morning. Really hope this comes tomorrow :whistle: