Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99

11586869-1574527037648410.jpg

jigsaw_sml_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well obviously I was just being funny but they probably went in the right direction.
I'm not a horror fan but I'm thinking this kind of art is probably better than using something out of the film.
Is this something similar to the poster art at all?

Anyone know what the 12% code is

I can never remember all the details or how to get them to work.
I've never had much success with them. All the Zavvi codes seem to have been deleted lately or changed that I don't recall what they were so I've just stopped trying.

For me, it's kind of like trying to figure out a Rubik's cube. I never have figured one of those things out.

Bloody god awful artwork!

But it looks like all those Shout Factory releases or is it Scream Factory?
Doesn't it kinda fit right in for a horror release?

I mean someday when Arrow releases their Limited Edition and their steelbook with a matte finish and all the goodies, perhaps this artwork will be iconic. Or they will come up with something better for the Limited Edition...and make it a digipak in the slip...or is it a digibook? Or some Thing like that.

Besides this could just be a mock-up anyway. Just think how much you'll miss this design if they change it to something else. :)

But it looks like all those Shout Factory releases or is it Scream Factory?
Doesn't it kinda fit right in for a horror release?

I mean someday when Arrow releases their Limited Edition and their steelbook with a matte finish and all the goodies, perhaps this artwork will be iconic. Or they will come up with something better for the Limited Edition...and make it a digipak in the slip...or is it a digibook? Or some Thing like that.

Besides this could just be a mock-up anyway. Just think how much you'll miss this design if they change it to something else. :)
Nope, you're not convincing me.

IMG_3199.JPG

Separated at birth? .. . w/ traces of "From Hell", "You're Next" and "Mojin: The Lost Legend".
upload_2017-10-27_10-33-13.png
upload_2017-10-27_10-35-56.png

Is this something similar to the poster art at all?

Exactamundo . . .both front and back artwork from original poster designs:-
upload_2017-10-27_10-40-10.png
upload_2017-10-27_10-41-5.png
upload_2017-10-27_10-42-30.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian