Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: John Carter
Price: £16.99
Notes: Gloss

11107864-2054292701261869.jpg

11107864-7164287861931050.jpg

11107864-1634292701281681.jpg

Last edited:
This steelbook looks like it's used a bit too much fake tan. I'm not sure I like it, and not just because of the overuse of orange... the image on the front definitely needs to be scaled down so we can see his entire body/silhouette.

P.S. OP updated.

Reactions: Actarus
will be tough to beat the Canadian and HK/TW Vivas

This will not come close to The Asian release along with The FutureShop Exclusive,

Taiwan, China and FutureShop Exclusive are really the creme de la creme ! it might be a decent release, but Zavvi's quality IMO is not up there with the discontinued very hard to find and expensive previous Asian ones along with FS (which IMO is really hard to beat)

That inside art is atrocious, but thankfully front and back look nice. I was meaning to pick up the german steel, but don't like the german text, so this one should do. Will wait for a lower price though, the film is solid, but not great.

It's decent, but overall poor. What I like about it is it's different than the other versions and the price is nice especially since it includes 3D. I'll be making a purchase though. So now looking for a coupon to sweeten the deal.

Last edited:
Poor artwork. Easy pass. Makes the FS release look monumental

@Geek Tragedy I know I mean the Future shope one is a little gem, so heavy, I think it has 4 Disk in and so well designed, loved the Viva Metal, they really made nice ones out of them... Along with the very hard to find again Viva Metal Taiwan which is so nice and also the Chinese one is also very very nice. That Title will stay with the Classic versions when it first came out... these re-release like the zavvi might be nice but the others are just in a league of their own... not to mention much much more sought after... The FS Exclusive one is indeed so freaking nice along with the Taiwan...