Release date: November 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: John Carter
Price: £16.99
Notes: Gloss

11107864-2054292701261869.jpg

11107864-7164287861931050.jpg

11107864-1634292701281681.jpg

Last edited:
Received this from Zavvi. Absolutely love the full gloss, really shows off that strong orange/red colour. I also am glad that they didn't mess around with the front and left it flat.

I think it looks really good, worth the wait & I think that the only thing that could really make it a lot better would be a debossed title on the front.

As good as it is, the red Viva still wins.

Now you can get it for almost half the price, if you order in the two for 25 Euro sale from Zavvi. As usual if you preorder a title from zavvi you loose....

Thanks for letting me know this. Had Saving Mr. Banks on pre-order anyways, so just canceled it and got John Carter too :)
I hope they add Into the Woods and Tomorrowland to the list!! I'd like to get those two, but not for the prices they are right now lol

Pretty annoyed just got this and it's in the offer, not cool but others we ordered we reordered with and cancelled older order £9 is a bargain

As this is still on pre-order for those who paid full-price is it not possible to put in a claim based on pre-release price promise or something along those lines. This is a stroke of good fortune for those who held off but a bit of a kick in the teeth for many who bought this at full price

That's me had it with zavvi, it still a preorder and they have it on offer after they have charged the pre orderers. Anyway, cancelled bedknobs and ant man. Keeping inside out, think that one will sell out. Not bothered by the other two.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187