Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: March 24, 2015
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €16.99

Note: With Dolby Atmos

bffhwh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have zero problems with futurepaks. In fact, the alternate metals have very often been the innovators while Steelbook™ looks to stay status quo. This will be a great addition to the other JOHN WICK metals.:)

I will drive over and get one for me. It costs 16,99€.
If there are people who also want this, just tell me. Would be willing to buy 5.

So, are there interests in this? Price would be 16,99€+shipping to you.

horrible release

wanted to pick this up past weekend but couldn't find one single copy without scratches

i guess my Novamedia Lenticular version will do for this movie

Well, despite not having inside art, I like it. And it is not the same art as the Nova lenti, so it is worth having to sit beside the awesome Nova steel.
The Nova has the gun barrel between the first and last name. This one has the barrel as the "O" in the name JOHN like in the release poster.
image.jpg

Reactions: Marco86 and Sigill
The artwork looks pretty good apart from those silver patches on the back. It detracts from the image. The lack of inside artwork is also a bit lazy.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Those silver patches are windows with light shining through. I'm sure they just photograph that way (as silver patches), but look fine in hand. (At least that is my guess).;)

Is this difficult to find? I really want it! :drool: :hungry: If anyone can direct me in the proper direction I'd much appreciate it! :thumbs: