John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Must admit I do prefer the way masterblaster does his GB's where it's just one GB and you can amend your order once the full details have been released. I'll be going for the Angel edition only at this point as I'm not keen on the Devil steel and haven't seen the deluxe box. The Saving Private Ryan Gb's worked because we knew before joining what each edition with extra's would look like.

The reason why Karel cannot do that is because he has to work with film arena early on to be able to the secure a GB for each edition/release, so Karel has to commit to those amounts of copies for each GBs, he also cannot back out, so if he would allow any modification afterwards he would end up with a bunch of copies(possibly) that he would have to pay from his own pocket. I think other GBs may have more flexibility in modifying the amount of copies needed closer to release date with the retailer. Karel does not have that leisure.

The reason why Karel cannot do that is because he has to work with film arena early on to be able to the secure a GB for each edition/release, so Karel has to commit to those amounts of copies for each GBs, he also cannot back out, so if he would allow any modification afterwards he would end up with a bunch of copies(possibly) that he would have to pay from his own pocket. I think other GBs may have more flexibility in modifying the amount of copies needed closer to release date with the retailer. Karel does not have that leisure.

Thanks for the explanation.:thumbs:

Since I got the Avengers Nova Media edition, I'm now getting hooked on these complete packages! Thanks Ninjas, if it weren't for you guys, I would have money in pocket!![emoji38][emoji38] Order in!![emoji106]

Reactions: CyberT and Lakerone
I have been buying Steelbooks through Karel for a number of years now and I have NEVER had any issues whatsoever. He always keeps us in the loop and always happy to assist whenever he can.
I would have absolutely no qualms in recommending his GBs to anyone. If there are any changes or delays it's nice to hear it from the G? Host rather than secondhand. Keep up the good work Karel.

If there are any changes or delays it's nice to hear it from the G? Host rather than secondhand. Keep up the good work Karel.

Yes but since the film arena Collection has started Karel only will do GB for the collection(numbered editions) and not like in the past.
True Karel's GB are really well done and indeed to recommend is the least to say as he will always go above and beyond to help.
And the reason I respond on certain subject on Karel's Threads for the film arena Collection is because Karel is Happy that I help him
and the information that I am given when I post comes from him/Collector.
But Karel will Post all pertinent Updates(Gb updates, release dates, pictures etc...)

But as of now he will not reply to day to day questions on the threads, they let me take care of that.
For day to Day question, I respond on behalf of Karel/Collector and when needed Karel/Collector provide me with what to answer.

So sorry if you are offended that a secondhand person responds to questions on the threads when needed, but Karel is Happy that I do so.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
So, do we know if each edition will have the normal stuff that film arena collection has plus a special box if you go for the dual pack, similar to gladiator, spr hdzeta?

You can figure each steelbook will be $30, the dual pack could easily be $80+

Yes but since the film arena Collection has started Karel only will do GB for the collection(numbered editions) and not like in the past.
True Karel's GB are really well done and indeed to recommend is the least to say as he will always go above and beyond to help.
And the reason I respond on certain subject on Karel's Threads for the film arena Collection is because Karel is Happy that I help him
and the information that I am given when I post comes from him/Collector.
But Karel will Post all pertinent Updates(Gb updates, release dates, pictures etc...)

But as of now he will not reply to day to day questions on the threads, they let me take care of that.
For day to Day question, I respond on behalf of Karel/Collector and when needed Karel/Collector provide me with what to answer.

So sorry if you are offended that a secondhand person responds to questions on the threads when needed, but Karel is Happy that I do so.

You misunderstood me I was praising that Karel keeps us up to date. I wasn't referring to him or you when I said secondhand information.

So, do we know if each edition will have the normal stuff that film arena collection has plus a special box if you go for the dual pack, similar to gladiator, spr hdzeta?

You can figure each steelbook will be $30, the dual pack could easily be $80+

Each version Angel and Devil will have each their own Fullslip and all the bells and whistles as Usual...for the Box set since it is their first numbered edition with both steel no info yet for reference... but what they have said is that they are working for each release to be the best so far, so I am sure that The Boxset will be well done. Just looking at their track record with the film arena collection editions they know how to do it right. I would not worry.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95 and nicblue
You misunderstood me I was praising that Karel keeps us up to date. I wasn't referring to him or you when I said secondhand information.

Apologies some people do not like when info is not responded by Karel reason why I thought it was what you meant, but I can assure that when in doubt they give me the info to answer. Since Karel works so extremely hard because of the film arena collection and the massive Gbs one after another, it is the reason why Karel/Collector concentrate on the GBs and like I said pertinent Updates like release dates, pictures GB info etc... other than that I help so he can concentrate on the GBs that are taking almost all his personal time... I just don't know where he gets his energy...Probably another 500 KM drive to Prague soon to get couple to few GBs that he needs to get the copies for.

If Karel is happy to pass on information to you, I am happy to receive such information. All good.

Yes Karel is Appreciative if not I would not be that involved, all I try to do is when needed (when someone ask Karel a question directly) is when I usually answer the most as Karel does not step in but I just do so as he does not have the time.

And I have become so in Love with the film arena Collection since their first release, that it makes me very happy to help so he can concentrate on what he needs to do...otherwise there's always other ninjas that help each other most of the time in threads for just regular questions...nice to see that people care :)

Double Dipped in all 3 Editions :happy:

So Excited First ''film arena Collection WEA numbered edition'' !!!

These will go like cup cakes once they go on pre-order on film arena... we're lucky to have the GB to have our copies from Mister Karel :notworthy:

250 of Each version is a fair amount too .

I :notworthy: to ALL Group Buy hosts thire like Santa only better as you get what you want :drool:.

Also Santa needs his elfs as he can not do it on his own you guys and anyone who helps with the packing un packing addressing posting answeing questions are , MEGA STARS TO Thank you all as well :hilarious: .

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Actarus
Double Dipped in all 3 Editions :happy:

So Excited First ''film arena Collection WEA numbered edition'' !!!

These will go like cup cakes once they go on pre-order on film arena... we're lucky to have the GB to have our copies from Mister Karel :notworthy:
You won the lottery or something lol [emoji1]