John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Dipped in all 3 Editions :happy:

So Excited First ''film arena Collection WEA numbered edition'' !!!

These will go like cup cakes once they go on pre-order on film arena... we're lucky to have the GB to have our copies from Mister Karel :notworthy:
Nice! I did a Double, single, single!:D
This is pure insanity. I will own somewhere in the arena (no pun intended!) of 8 John Wick steelbooks!!
Even a hearty collector like myself finds that a little nuts!! (And YET...I AM Going there!!)
R8mplVt.gif

@C.C. 95 glad you double dipped on the singles, I cannot wait to see the final packages...and yes it is a bit nuts as I also got 2 Boxset lol Plus my Nova Fullslip and want to get a second nova fullslip... so I'll have all together 2 Angel + 2 Devil + 2 Box (Angel and Devil) = 8 copies plus my nova = 9 copies and the other nova I want as I can't open my Nova with just 1 slip I need a sealed copy to open one....

we're both nuts :hilarious:

..but a true collector does not listen to reason (this should be a chinese proverb) :rofl:

Reactions: Marina Blue
@C.C. 95 glad you double dipped on the singles, I cannot wait to see the final packages...and yes it is a bit nuts as I also got 2 Boxset lol Plus my Nova Fullslip and want to get a second nova fullslip... so I'll have all together 2 Angel + 2 Devil + 2 Box (Angel and Devil) = 8 copies plus my nova = 9 copies and the other nova I want as I can't open my Nova with just 1 slip I need a sealed copy to open one....

..but a true collector does not listen to reason (this should be a chinese proverb) :rofl:
Nice @Actarus!
Actually I doubled up on the box, and singled the singles!!:)
I have all the Novas plus the Dutch Metal and the French white cover!

Why do you want 2 of each? So you can open 1?

Why do you want 2 of each? So you can open 1?
People buy extras for myriad reasons. One for display & one to open. One to open & one backup in case the other has an unfortunate mishap. One for you & one for a gift. One for you & one for trading value later. Then there are some who just want to turn over a resale profit. There are so many kinds of collectors under the sun with their own reasons!

Reactions: Actarus
People buy extras for myriad reasons. One for display & one to open. One to open & one backup in case the other has an unfortunate mishap. One for you & one for a gift. One for you & one for trading value later. Then there are some who just want to turn over a resale profit. There are so many kinds of collectors under the sun with their own reasons!
Thanks I just find it interesting as to the reasons behind it. i Couldn't afford or have space for multiple copies of steelbooks myself.
I open all mine so I can watch them, which is why I collect.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Probably another 500 KM drive to Prague soon to get couple to few GBs that he needs to get the copies for.

just googled this OMFG didn't realise was that far for steels :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

500 kilometres =
310.685596 miles

bloody 310miles :OMG::OMG::OMG:

i take my hat of to karel he's going above and beyond the call of duty here, lets hope hes got a fast car :rofl::rofl::rofl:

basil :thumbs: