John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? November 30 release date?
Oh no! I was expecting this in the next few days.
Oh well, I'm sure this FA steel will be stunning !!

Last edited:
Oh no was happy for this getting a release as it was a couple of days left but know back to a month again will have to just wait it out again know.

thats a long delay for sure...not worried about getting it but will have to rethink my combined shipping now and seems like more work for @carllenc

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT
good dam it another pushed back date, talk about cocking up everyones combined postage :angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad:

no wonder cannot get response back from karel or @Collector03601 about my combined shipping. at this rate may see mine sometime near christmas.

well wait for ghostrider to get pushed back as well then, just wish they could get there act together its not rocket science :banghead::banghead::banghead:

basil :thumbs:

Time to HERE .

Come on gang it's a delay thats all :shy: . Get a grip put it in perspective It will land when it lands :thumbs: .

Not a life threatening condition , nothing more than a movie wih fancy packing :smug:.

Frustrating added on to outside pressure :sick:. I get and understand it totaly :squint:.Someting had to give with the relise dates of So meny AWESOME packages SO close together :ohno:.

Group hug suck it up and EVEN MORE EXCITMENT when it arrives :D. Even if it's on the back of Santa's Slegh :rofl: :rofl: .

good dam it another pushed back date, talk about cocking up everyones combined postage :angry::angry::angry::angry::mad::mad::mad:

no wonder cannot get response back from karel or @Collector03601 about my combined shipping. at this rate may see mine sometime near christmas.

well wait for ghostrider to get pushed back as well then, just wish they could get there act together its not rocket science :banghead::banghead::banghead:

basil :thumbs:

Try to answer as many messages I can everyday but there is like 20 to 30 new ones the next day so its quite tough.

This combining madness has to stop and thats why we are preparing different way to handle it. Most likely with invoices for Looper and Birdman.

We need to do something about this because we are getting way to many requests.

Appreciate your patience in waiting for our replies, hopefully this new way will make it easier for everyone. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Are delays a regular thing for filmarena? I've only placed 2 orders with them so far this and furious 7 and both delayed with a week or less before release date

Are delays a regular thing for filmarena? I've only placed 2 orders with them so far this and furious 7 and both delayed with a week or less before release date
Generally, yes. Usually only by a week or two though - this being delayed by 6 weeks wasn't something I'd normally expect.

Reactions: Steelselecta
Seriously guys, think about the amount of tags and messages you post to Karel & Martin.

They must be bombarded every day and the stress that causes must be immense! I know the combined shipping is a great thing that Karel offers, but if there are constant changes of what you require, think of the work that makes per request, I wouldn't want to do it. If a release has been delayed, yes it's a pain, but it usually isn't that long of a delay with FilmArena and its only a steelbook at the end of the day, although they are great and I'm just as enthusiastic as getting them in my hands like everybody else.

Patience is a virtue!
image.png