John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
I've combined my Ex_Machina with this too........... Oh well, maybe I'll have them as christmas presents from Family instead!!

I had Angel and Devil edition coming combined with Ghost Rider and John Wick box. A bit more waiting it seems, but atleast some Christmas presents for me. Hopefully I'll get my Ex_Machina soon :yawn:

Reactions: carpenterfan78
I am going to get a huge box of FilmArena's come Christmas. Joined most of the Group Buys. May have to have mine that are ready to be sent go now and get these later.

I hope not too many packages are going to be shipping from FilmArena during the Holiday Season. Could get messy real fast. Everyone knows how slow mail gets this time of the year.

Members from Europe if this gets shipped first week in Dec we should be fine for normal delivery time of 6-10 days and not be affected by Xmas post delays after that is possible for delays to happen

If they get shipped after the 12th/13th Dec then the chance of post been delayed is likely due to Xmas post
You can get lucky or left to wait to after Xmas
Karel parcels been registered post is better than standard post it just depends on Czech post service on delays and their last Posting Date for xmas delivery

In Ireland for example Dec 5th is usually the date you should send by for post to 100% reach its recipients before December 24,

If your in USA then chance of postal delay is very likely if sent in Dec

• Informative
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
Finally were getting closer to having these in hands hopefully once released end of this month but let's all hope are parcels do not get delayed due to Christmas getting near.

Cool effect what an awesome release this is going to be can't wait to have my hands on this once released, thanks for the pic view my friend @luke98 appreciate it.

Reactions: luke98
Thanks @luke98 :thumbs:

I'm loving Angel's edition disk!!! :drool: The use of art is awesome and I especially like that the barrel of his gun lines up perfectly for the centre hole of the disk! Very clever indeed... :wow::cool::naughty::thumbs:

Reactions: luke98
This release looks so great. Disc artwork for angel is brilliant. I truly hope Filmarena will get this out this year, since it was delayed nearly 2 months, but who knows.