John Wick (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #15) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 17, 2015 (Devil and Angel editions) - March 31, 2016 (Box set)
Purchase links: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Price: 1 999 CZK (75,98 €) Box set - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Devil Edition - 699 CZK (26,57 €) Angel Edition
Group buys: John Wick Boxset - Devil Edition - Angel Edition
Note: Confirmed deboss title Angel Edition

1507949_1113651698651383_3056500128536813481_n.jpg

Angel.jpg Angel+Devil_Box.jpg Devil.jpg
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
7x Poster Card
1x Coaster
1x Notepad
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
Fullslip
Fullsize Lenticular Magnet
32page Photo Book
7x Character Collectors Card
1x Coin
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
T-Shirt size M,L,XL,XXL
Exclusive Mug
Poster A2

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've pulled out of a FA group buy then your decision to skip future group buys has probably been made for you. Is Carl still banning people when they back out? Or has an exception been made because of all these delays?
that may be the case and maybe i will be banned from future group buys.That's a chance I'll have to take. Hopefully not, however, we should not have to put up with these constant issues regarding Filmarena, as we all enter the group buys in good faith, only to be let down time and time again.

I actually need my John Wick before Xmas but know that probably won't happen now. If I knew then what I know now I never would have entered the groupbuy for it. Paid up in full, so pretty pi**ed off at present...........

Reactions: Basil
Delays may occur, i'm ok with that. Filmarena are really good, their products are great and Karel is such an awesome Ninja :drool:

But money shouldn't be taken months in advance, that's all! :mad::banghead::arghh:

I have to pay for Genysis boxset although it could be delayed again and again and again. I'd rather have this money for Christmas gifts!!!

HDN should stop authorising GBs when products are not ready to ship but money taken months in advance like FA. Especially when one can't drop out or being banned for future GBs (IMO). OK Blufans have delays (often) but that's not comparable : dropping out is always ok and one can be refound at any times without any risks if it takes too long to ship ;)

I know GBs are a service (great one and again i really thank Karel and others for the awesome job) and we are not forced to enter but come on we all know that's the only way if we don't want to pay crazy prices on ebay. But accepting those practises will encourage companies to the worst. But that's just my opinion :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: leelee17
Delays may occur, i'm ok with that. Filmarena are really good, their products are great and Karel is such an awesome Ninja :drool:
But money shouldn't be taken months in advance, that's all! :mad::banghead::arghh:
The good news is, FilmArena are changing the way they operate their pre-orders next year:
From Film Arena [...] For upcoming editions, we plan to change the sequence of events compared to the previous model applied this year. In the beginning we present you the edition, then we start to manufacture its components and at a time when all the parts are made or confirmed delivery date of last part we are going to plan the start of pre-orders. The current year we need to finish in the existing way.
I imagine therefore group buys won't have to be so far in advance either :thumbs:

I'm going to have to think a lot about ordering from filmarena from now on if I'm willing to wait an extra 3 months from the general release just to get a lent and a box

I find it hilarious that what is essentially a consumable is included. Who is seriously going to use that?

I know, I'm still so baffled at the notepad and the coasters lol should of also been the coin

i'll throw it in my fireplace and set it on fire to keep myself warm :happy:

Luke sure knows how to make me laugh :rofl:. I think I'll use it as grocery list

By the way, next spring I'm gonna wear my John Wick t-shirt as I drink coffee from John Wick mug while watching John Wick using my John Wick coaster ofcourse. I might make some notes to my John Wick notepad and do some shopping with John Wick coin. It's gonna be John Wick day!

Last edited:
By the way, next spring I'm gonna wear my John Wick t-shirt as I drink coffee from John Wick mug while watching John Wick using my John Wick coaster ofcourse. I might make some notes to my John Wick notepad and do some shopping with John Wick coin. It's gonna be John Wick day!
:LOL: silly FilmArena, they forgot the John Wick pen to go with the notepad :p