Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a hard time choosing either the full slip or lenti. Neither really wow me so I'll most likely just go with the full... especially since lenti slip covers seem to do nothing but scratch your glossy steel.

Reactions: JackRegan
Was interested, steel looks fab, but watched the movie last night and although quite good..... Reckon I'll save my cash for the Avengers steel instead.

Reactions: harry
Having a hard time choosing either the full slip or lenti. Neither really wow me so I'll most likely just go with the full... especially since lenti slip covers seem to do nothing but scratch your glossy steel.

Being a newcomer to this whole lenti vs. full slip Asian steelbook thing, can someone expand on the scratching steelbook business? Is the lenticular rough on the inside? Or does it potentially scratch the edges when slipping the steelbook in and out? I'm tempted by the lenti as I have nothing similar in my collection and am interested to see what they are like.

Being a newcomer to this whole lenti vs. full slip Asian steelbook thing, can someone expand on the scratching steelbook business? Is the lenticular rough on the inside? Or does it potentially scratch the edges when slipping the steelbook in and out? I'm tempted by the lenti as I have nothing similar in my collection and am interested to see what they are like.
Full slips usually have a booklet included so there's much more give on the inside (with most you can actually put a steelshell on the steel as well). Lenticulars (the ones that come with vertical slips anyway) are a lot tighter and rub against the steelbook when sliding them in and out causing micro scratches on glossy steels (they're ok with matte ones, in my experience). You can try putting a polybag over the steel before putting the slip back on, but in my experience, the fit was too tight to make it work.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Blufans' Wreck-It Ralph come with no shrink wrap on the steel inside resulting in scratches during shipping?

Reactions: Jay37
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Blufans' Wreck-It Ralph come with no shrink wrap on the steel inside resulting in scratches during shipping?
Indeed, the bare steel had no shrink wrap inside the slip cover. But that particular release had typically many other scratches that had nothing to do with the slip cover...

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
The lentil version looks great, not seen the film yet! I cant decide which version to go for :( I mean, the image is very cool, but I dont want to risk a scratched/damaged steel.
Convert the lenticular slip to a lenticular magnet and hey presto problem of potential scratches solved!