Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti shipped? For the SKU mine says 359 is that what everybody's says or is that the number we will get?

The SKU is just the product code. So it will be the same for everyone who got the Lenti.

The weird thing is I just checked the website and the product codes do not line up to what yours or my email said (I got a tri-pack and my email said SKU 357).

Per the Nova website the product codes are:
Tri-Pack - 356
Full Slip - 357
Lenti - 358
1/4 Slip - 359

Reactions: Outlaw1986
Does anyone have a tracking code that is actually active? It's possible they set up all the tracking codes but have not sent them out yet (considering the fact that their facebook page this morning said they were packing).
The tracking codes takes about 24 to 36 hours to show active
On Monday you should see your tracking show as active

They just provide the tracking code then later they ship the actual parcel and as soon as its scanned it will be active
They are auto generated tracking codes for pre parcel shipping

Does anyone have a tracking code that is actually active? It's possible they set up all the tracking codes but have not sent them out yet (considering the fact that their facebook page this morning said they were packing).
The SKU is just the product code. So it will be the same for everyone who got the Lenti.

The weird thing is I just checked the website and the product codes do not line up to what yours or my email said (I got a tri-pack and my email said SKU 357).

Per the Nova website the product codes are:
Tri-Pack - 356
Full Slip - 357
Lenti - 358
1/4 Slip - 359
Interesting... I ordered Lenti but the SKU shows 359

I ordered Full Slip but my order detail has
John Wick SB Full slip (numbered, 1,800 Limited) SKU 358

The website listing's though are different SKU's
358 is showing as product code for the Lenticular
357 is showing as product code for the Full Slip

I hope they have not messed up the product codes
As long as I get what I ordered the Full Slip I'm not bothered

Can others who ordered the Full Slip check your order details and what SKU does it say in your order

Last edited:
I ordered Full Slip but my order detail has
John Wick SB Full slip (numbered, 1,800 Limited) SKU 358

The website listing's though are different SKU's
358 is showing as product code for the Lenticular
357 is showing as product code for the Full Slip

I hope they have not messed up the product codes
As long as I get what I ordered the Full Slip I'm not bothered

Can others who ordered the Full Slip check your order details and what SKU does it say in your order

Mine is showing SKU:359 But ordered a lenti
My order for a lenti shows SKU 359 as well.

Reactions: Bigmac
Geez people, they JUST shipped and they're coming from Korea. Give it a few days before freaking out about the tracking. Heck, it's been taking 3 weeks to a month for me to receive all my orders from Korea lately and the tracking barely ever updates! Just be patient.. If they said it shipped, they weren't lying to you.
The posts are not about tracking but different SKU's product code in their orders compared to website SKU's

Majority of people know tracking don't update for a few days that's a different matter

Geez people, they JUST shipped and they're coming from Korea. Give it a few days before freaking out about the tracking. Heck, it's been taking 3 weeks to a month for me to receive all my orders from Korea lately and the tracking barely ever updates! Just be patient.. If they said it shipped, they weren't lying to you.

I generally try to avoid threads around this time because they are full of useless talk about tracking numbers and similar topics. The only problem is that it is possible to miss genuinely interesting posts (like a great set of photos) or a stock update if you missed out first time around.

Pleased to have now received my shipping confirmation.

I've booked tickets to see this on the 7th April, so now the race is on as to when I see it first. The silver screen or at home!

Had a shipment email for the fullslip this morning, which was the longest to sell out, looks great though. :thumbs:

Last edited: