Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome, tried to order the second time around when avengers was up but couldn't add to cart as it was out of stock....those tricky guys at nova, switching live times, site crashes, and mystery items that are sold out but still have the add to cart button ;)

Looks awesome, tried to order the second time around when avengers was up but couldn't add to cart as it was out of stock....those tricky guys at nova, switching live times, site crashes, and mystery items that are sold out but still have the add to cart button ;)

Which one are you looking for? I have a couple from the group buy. Send me conversation message and we can chat about options if that interests you.

@nicblue so many of the steelbook which we just purchased lately have already 2nd movie announced, I hope not just with John Wick(which of course will get the steel treatment) but other as well that we dipped into... really hoping for Insurgent to follow up as a Steel as I loved Divergent and bought both the FSand Entertainment Store ones... I am sure that company that sell the first steel and it does well, they will do a follow up release for the second movie (great example is HDzeta now doing HTTYG 2 after having released last year the first movie of it...now we are getting from same company the 2nd movie on steel for it :)

Reactions: nicblue
@nicblue so many of the steelbook which we just purchased lately have already 2nd movie announced, I hope not just with John Wick(which of course will get the steel treatment) but other as well that we dipped into... really hoping for Insurgent to follow up as a Steel as I loved Divergent and bought both the FSand Entertainment Store ones... I am sure that company that sell the first steel and it does well, they will do a follow up release for the second movie (great example is HDzeta now doing HTTYG 2 after having released last year the first movie of it...now we are getting from same company the 2nd movie on steel for it :)

Couldn't agree with you more, it's nice to have some consistency with releases. For example, look at the latest Fast and Furious release for 1-6, and then zavvi releases FF7 as a different cover?? I ended up getting one from germany to complete the set and will pop in a disc when it comes out.

Reactions: Coba1n
Anyone that has any concerns about damage during shipping, need not fear. I received my steelbook today, and it was quadruple wrapped in bubble wrap. And then had another bundle on the top and bottom of the box. It took awhile to unwrap. Looks spectacular!

Which one are you looking for? I have a couple from the group buy. Send me conversation message and we can chat about options if that interests you.
Hi mate. I know we've been here before, but I'll take a Lenti's or full slip if you still have one. I realize there's extra postage to the U.K, but I'd really like one. As I said, I missed out on the GB. Silly money on e-bay. I'll send the
cash immedlately. Thanks. Rowan

I bought the lenticular version and today have received the 1/4 slip. VERYYYYYYY BAD Novamedia. :( I WANT MY LENTICULAR!!
I noticed the other evening (same day Avengers went on sale) that after they Sold out of these the listing was still up with 'add to cart' button but when I put this into my cart it was putting a 1/4 slip into the cart instead of the Lenti. Check your order on the Novamedia website in case this happened to you and you ordered a 1/4 through no fault of your own. :dunno:

I noticed the other evening (same day Avengers went on sale) that after they Sold out of these the listing was still up with 'add to cart' button but when I put this into my cart it was putting a 1/4 slip into the cart instead of the Lenti. Check your order on the Novamedia website in case this happened to you and you ordered a 1/4 through no fault of your own. :dunno:

First sorry for my English is not very good. The order is ok. I sent one email to Novamedia. What will happen now? :(

First sorry for my English is not very good. The order is ok. I sent one email to Novamedia. What will happen now? :(

Hi @Coba1n - your English is very good! If you don't hear back from Nova through your email, you can contact them by the website - http://www.novamnm.com/index.php/contacts - and let them know they sent you the wrong item as indicated in your order receipt.

Welcome to HDN by the way!

Reactions: Coba1n and Sigill
Received my full slip today (it actually arrived earlier in the week, but I had to have it redelivered today). Gorgeous edition that looks even better in hand! My only minor complaint is that the steel is really tight inside the slip and I struggle to get it in/out (stop with those rude thoughts! :stop:), but that might just be mine.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Received my full slip today (it actually arrived earlier in the week, but I had to have it redelivered today). Gorgeous edition that looks even better in hand! My only minor complaint is that the steel is really tight inside the slip and I struggle to get it in/out (stop with those rude thoughts! :stop:), but that might just be mine.

Mine is the same. I thought it would just be while it was sealed, but even unsealed it's a squeeze. Their Lone Survivor was also tight, but Drive was OK.

Mine is the same. I thought it would just be while it was sealed, but even unsealed it's a squeeze. Their Lone Survivor was also tight, but Drive was OK.
I had the same assumption, but as you said... it fits no easier once it's unsealed. My copy of Lone Survivor seems fine though, as does Drive.