John Wick: Chapter 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBA)
Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: TBA

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 01.38.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
lol just realised the release date for Cinema is February 2017! It be the summer next year by the time this goes on bluray. Then another few months before the FAC even gets a release. I can understand the thread is created to tease us a little and hype the release but agree with others still a bit early to create a thread that is 5 months before the Cinema release date.

just wondering how a steel can be 'announced' when the film isn't even released yet????

films not due out till 9th feb-23rd feb 2017 thats a full 5 months away and prob be another 4-6months till a bluray release as well, so we are only looking between 9-11 months away :rolleyes:

so i agree with some others here this is getting stupid tbh nothing would have been set in stone at all and tbh we all know fa's intentions to do something and then it fall flat on its face has happened on alot of occasions this year alone. or is this the way from now on that announcements are going to happen?

@Wreck what do you think, is this starting to border on silly now?

basil :thumbs:

Haha this won't be out for another year on home media :LOL:

I get that FA have announced it but still it's a little premature

I know some threads like hd Zeta mad max have been open a year before we even had a group buy open but that's because the film was out to buy and it was a planned release from that moment. Pushed back or not

Anyway id like to think I will get one of these to match my first ever FAC release. I just hope the film is as good or better than the first.

First film took me by surprise and turned out awesome (have a soft spot for Keanu anyway even though he is as exciting as a plank of wood and has the charisma of a dead cat in the majority of his films) :coffee:

Not sure what the real problem is with "too early" release information.

For me it's "the earlier, the better" and I won't have to pay attention to a thread that doesn't concern me :):thumbs::LOL:

Awesome news. Now let's hope they start the Wea steel to go along with the first. I mean at least we know know they are working on adding it and getting all the old by the studio as soon as they can so once it gets closer to release date it's not oh we're gonna. Due this but we got to deal with he studio for 3-4 months to approve everything

Pointless announcement. Filmarena is starting to get in way over their heads here. Why not go ahead and announce that you're going to have 80% of the films for 2017 in your collection. That seems more appropriate.

• Thanks
Reactions: JackRegan
This photo is the teaser poster shown 4 days ago by the film distributors lionsgate to promote the film

It will most likely get a FAC release but nothing 100% yet

Release date: 2017 (TBA)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

View attachment 266884

@djprodikis @kryptonite JW2! Hell Yeah! Bro @bloodsnake007 will be ecstatic!
cfe.gif

:woot: :D

Damn this is hella early, but I'm glad FAC is committed to offer us collectors another exclusive :thumbs: I'll begin to get excited after I've seen the 1st trailer, then I'll be drooling over this 'upcoming' edition once I walk out of the theater in February! ;)

@Apollon and @rj531 Thanks for the tags Ninjas! :notworthy: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: larson1977
I think this thread should be locked at least until the movie hits the theaters in 4 more months.

I agree, or it is certain to get very VERY silly.

Once it is shown in the cinema then, as the man says . . .

@Basil = Totally agree mate. Ridiculous to make announcements at this stage; especially when so many titles are still unfulfilled!!!!

@Apollon ?

Last edited:
@Maximus15 you read my mind another Maniacs box set to match, got no problem announcing stuff early, builds anticipation.
Just hope the films good the first film was awesome.

IMG_2472.JPG
I really liked the filmarena release for the first movie, and enjoyed that film too. So I don't mind the hype around the second movie and the potential filmarena release for that movie, even if it's ages away lol