John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Netherlands, but no idea what is the procedure to make such a GB :emb: but I gladly help

Problem #1, your IP says NL, but your profile says you live in CZ.

Problem #2, you just joined last month and we need folks with trading history on this forum.

Release date: June 22nd, 2017

Seems I can order these Steelbooks online. That should be no problem. Shipping from the Netherlands isn't that cheap.
Also depends of the demand etc. Think I can help, sure. Let's wait the details out first then. :)

Excellent, thanks Pieter.

We can chat about some options when we get closer.

Do you remember - is bulk shipping to 1 location cheaper by a significant amount than single shipments to multiple locations?

Release date: June 22nd, 2017

Seems I can order these Steelbooks online. That should be no problem. Shipping from the Netherlands isn't that cheap.
Also depends of the demand etc. Think I can help, sure. Let's wait the details out first then. :)

You´re my man,Pieter:thumbs:

btw-what about Media Markt? Any listings? They have a Store in Venlo,only 70 km from my Hometown :D

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21

btw-what about Media Markt? Any listings? They have a Store in Venlo,only 70 km from my Hometown :D

Maybe you won´t trust me, but I live in Venlo, 10 mins walk from MM :D and it´s actually good strategic location coz you can do shipping from Germany which is like 50% cheaper. One steelbook sent from NL is 6,60 Euro, from Germany 3,70 standard as a letter in Zavvi thick box "envelope". Just FYI.

Maybe you won´t trust me, but I live in Venlo, 10 mins walk from MM :D and it´s actually good strategic location coz you can do shipping from Germany which is like 50% cheaper. One steelbook sent from NL is 6,60 Euro, from Germany 3,70 standard as a letter in Zavvi thick box "envelope". Just FYI.

packages send as a registered letter, will be € 6,20 up to 500 gr and €9,50 up to 1 kg worldwide with German Post:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21

packages send as a registered letter, will be € 6,20 up to 500 gr and €9,50 up to 1 kg worldwide with German Post:thumbs:

Thanks @smileyx9

@Hereticz - it's more about having a proven record of trading - knowing the correct rates for postage is a big deal when hosting a group buy - and a title like John Wick, that's a lot of funds that change hands for a group buy. I don't know you or your trading history. Nothing personal - it's just part of the vetting process we do on these forums to make sure people hosting group buys are prepared for everything that comes with it.

:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Excellent, thanks Pieter.

We can chat about some options when we get closer.

Do you remember - is bulk shipping to 1 location cheaper by a significant amount than single shipments to multiple locations?

Here are the prices, bulk I would say.

https://translate.google.com/transl...ket-versturen/tarieven/?country=US&edit-text=

I am sure these will be instore too. Not yet listed on Media Markt's website.
The problem is, I am bound to dimensions. The thickness of a Steelbook plus protection, I am so limited on space, it almost or will hit the package category.

It really sucks.

• Thanks
Reactions: smileyx9
If only they could not print the rating on the steelbook :LOL: This one looks great, anyway :drool:

Cheers for the tag, @MGD :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
The problem is, I am bound to dimensions. The thickness of a Steelbook plus protection, I am so limited on space, it almost or will hit the package category.

It really sucks.
same here,pieter

up to one within Germany and max. of two Worldwide (as a registered letter), otherwise only with DHL Worldwide and they are expensive:sorry:

Thanks @smileyx9

@Hereticz - it's more about having a proven record of trading - knowing the correct rates for postage is a big deal when hosting a group buy - and a title like John Wick, that's a lot of funds that change hands for a group buy. I don't know you or your trading history. Nothing personal - it's just part of the vetting process we do on these forums to make sure people hosting group buys are prepared for everything that comes with it.

:)

Of course, totally understand, no offense taken ;)