John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
I would normally suggest Bert's shop for any NL steelbooks, but I haven't been there for a while and it's not there any more. Did it move to a new site, or is it gone?

I'm guessing a bit, but my from my normal shipping weight on group buys, I think we could maybe get somewhere between 7 - 8 steelbooks for the package weight @ 24 euros (up to 25 with tracking)...

Does that sound right?
If this Steelbook and it looks like a 1 disc set, it's 155 gram times 7 = 1.085 kg. Leaves 915 grams for protection and the shipping package it self.

Sounds like a good guess.

?

I think we might be able to source some copies for a group buy, but posting anything at this point is a little premature.

We'd need to know the costs involved and how many copies can be acquired before accepting payments . :)
my post should be funny -.-
I think it's time for me to ...
funny-gifs-and-think-about-what-you-did.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
How is their packaging and customer service?

Don't want to miss a Glossy John Wick Steelbook with bad axx artwork.

Have they improved their packaging? Last time I ordered from Bol direct I got my steelbook in a bubble mailer.

As far as i know it hasn't improved that much. I usually get some kind of cardboard envelope (not paper thin, I would say a bit thicker than zavvi cardboard packaging.) But they dont have any further protection beyond that (like bubblewrap). So not that good of a protection.
In my experience their customer service is pretty good. Once a bluray disc didn't want to work, and I got a replacement for it without problems. (I live in the Netherlands)

As far as i know it hasn't improved that much. I usually get some kind of cardboard envelope (not paper thin, I would say a bit thicker than zavvi cardboard packaging.) But they dont have any further protection beyond that (like bubblewrap). So not that good of a protection.
In my experience their customer service is pretty good. Once a bluray disc didn't want to work, and I got a replacement for it without problems. (I live in the Netherlands)

Thanks for the info - might still make sense to do a group buy then I think, just so not dealing with returns or damaged steelbooks from poor packaging