John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
And few more

To be honest, I´m little bit disappointed :meh:. I expected proper full gloss, but it´s kind of weird, thin gloss, and the area around Keanu looks like with no finish at all, you can see raw metal, don´t like that. Also, the edge around Keanu is blurry and looks like cheap upscale. Plus those two small logos down there. Inside artwork also not extra quality and no colors. In overall I like that purple tone of this steelbook. It actually looks much better from distance than from up close.

DSC_0253.jpg DSC_0254.jpg DSC_0256.jpg DSC_0257.jpg DSC_0259.jpg

And menu

DSC_0266.jpg

Last edited:
First in hand pictures (pictures from another Belgian steelbook collector, bought at mediamarkt today):

View attachment 318212 View attachment 318213 View attachment 318214 View attachment 318215

And few more

To be honest, I´m little bit disappointed :meh:. I expected proper full gloss, but it´s kind of weird, thin gloss, and the area around Keanu looks like with no finish at all, you can see raw metal, don´t like that. Also, the edge around Keanu is blurry and looks like cheap upscale. Plus those two small logos down there. Inside artwork also not extra quality and no colors. In overall I like that purple tone of this steelbook. It actually looks much better from distance than from up close.

View attachment 318338 View attachment 318339 View attachment 318340 View attachment 318341 View attachment 318342

And menu

I fu**ing LOVE it! :drool: I'm so damn glad I'll be adding this beauty to my JW Collection! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks for the pics Ninjas, now the anticipation of getting this is killing me! :banghead:

And few more

View attachment 318338 View attachment 318339 View attachment 318340 View attachment 318341 View attachment 318342

And menu

Thanks for posting these!

Im glad you like it @smileyx9 , colours are beautiful indeed, but what disappoint me mostly is the quality of that artwork and also finish a litlle bit. I wonder who else will be disappointed or If it will be just me :D.

Now I concentrate on "the red one" BB US, IT or DE, depends on finish, I want proper full gloss, it so pretty with red colour :oohyeah:, I think I will like it better then NL one.

And of course, the third variation, black with guns by Nova, that´s a must.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and smileyx9
Quote from Proxis.com

Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.

Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.