John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Release date: June 22, 2017
Purchase links: Bol - MediaMarkt - Proxis (ships internationally)
Price: €17.99 (Bol - MM) - €20.01 (Proxis)
Notes: full glossy varnish
Group buys:

USA HUB - USA MEMBERS ONLY
UK HUB - UK MEMBERS ONLY

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
http://steelbook.com/releases/john-wick-2-steelbook-edition/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do folks like this one over the French or even the US editions. IMO the over abundance of purple hue really throws me off, I would prefer the French edition over this one. My favorite though is the US edition as it's similar to the US Logan edition which I really like. Just curious why folks like this one so much?

So I guess the only way to get better packaging is to order several steels using combined shipping so they don't fit in an envelope and forced to find a box instead.

Yea it should be better, safer like this, but you never know, it could be f*cked up even in bulk, look at amz.it for example, they sends more steels in big box, but no protection inside whatsoever :whistle::D

Why do folks like this one over the French or even the US editions. IMO the over abundance of purple hue really throws me off, I would prefer the French edition over this one. My favorite though is the US edition as it's similar to the US Logan edition which I really like. Just curious why folks like this one so much?

I think mostly the combination of purple color with full glossy varnish make it interesting for me, but I like artwork as well, it´s just classic, simple, not so busy like US one for example, although I must say after check the in hand photos it looks pretty awesome in full gloss as well :oohyeah:

I'm down for the UK hub groupbuy for this. Looking forward to it.

Prefer this over the French one. I have the Novamedia one coming anyway but simply like the John Wick 2 logo on that steel

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
So I guess the only way to get better packaging is to order several steels using combined shipping so they don't fit in an envelope and forced to find a box instead.

Amazon.de used to do this, throw them all in a box, and then they got slammed all around. Many in the order would get dings, dents, other issues.

A bit of a risk nowadays... :(

Amazon.de used to do this, throw them all in a box, and then they got slammed all around. Many in the order would get dings, dents, other issues.

Got a Steelbook from Amazon.co.uk recently in A1 cardboard mailer with zero protection. Thankfully it wasn't damaged.

I am so pumped up for this release as it has the potential to blow all the JW2 releases easily.

Got a Steelbook from Amazon.co.uk recently in A1 cardboard mailer with zero protection. Thankfully it wasn't damaged.

I am so pumped up for this release as it has the potential to blow all the JW2 releases easily.
I got 2 steels in an A2 mailer from them last week :facepalm: As you said, it's a miracle they survived the trip overseas.

Both UK and USA hub group buys are now sold out.

We can re-open only if there is enough interest for those that didn't have a chance to join.

You can tag me or PM me direct if you would like help.

Thanks

I didn't even get a chance! :( I'll defo take 2 though if you can squeeze me in.

I have really ordered a lot from Amazon.de. If it's in a bigger box they always use additional paper or those plastic airbag things (I don't know what they are called :whistle:) to fill up the room. Personally I haven't experienced otherwise.

I have really ordered a lot from Amazon.de. If it's in a bigger box they always use additional paper or those plastic airbag things (I don't know what they are called :whistle:) to fill up the room. Personally I haven't experienced otherwise.

Yeah, I'm talking 2010 - 2012. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks

The steelbook itself looks great. But since it is the exact same artwork on the Nova Lenti which I intend to buy, I chose to skip this because like you, I am quite happy with the Best Buy edition. I like noticeable differences when I double dip.