John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 013) [Korea]

Feb 25, 2014
New Jersey
Release date: July 28, 2017 (pre-order June 29, 2017 - 10 PM Korean UTC +9)
Purchase links: Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (400 copies) - Lenticular (1300 copies) - Box Set (500 copies)
Price: $37.99 (Full Slip A) SOLD OUT- $37.99 (Full Slip B) - SOLD OUT $37.99 - (Lenticular) SOLD OUT- $124.99 (Box Set) - SOLD OUT
Notes: Total 4K print run

A.jpg B.jpg L.jpg BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure is. It's a freight train of action.

My spoiler free review (yes posting it again :p ):

Nice, you already seen it! For some reason I thought this was out in March!

Keanu was on Norton last night and he was in a awesome mood, never seen him like this on a chat show. Speaking about bill and Ted 3 too

Ha matrix reunion

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN
The first one was the first premium steelbook I bought. Wasn't sure what to expect, went with the fullslip & was blown away by it, thus began my decent into the premium game. That fullslip is still one of my favorites to this day.

Just booked tickets for a Tuesday night preview screening to see the second one, cannot wait. And all the positive feedback for it is just amping me up even more!!

Nice, you already seen it! For some reason I thought this was out in March!

Keanu was on Norton last night and he was in a awesome mood, never seen him like this on a chat show. Speaking about bill and Ted 3 too

Ha matrix reunion

Don't know if it is still the same with Keanu but many years ago all he owned in the world was a pair of Norton Commandos, and his clothes; and he lived like a nomad.

That, in an instant, marked him out as completely different from the Hollywood crowd.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I don't think you have enjoyed a single movie released in the past year. I thought this was one of the rare sequels that surpasses the first. I can't wait to see this again and also am super happy that John Wick Chapters 3 and 4 are in the works.
A fourth is in the works? I heard about a third, but a fourth would be epic.

A fourth is in the works? I heard about a third, but a fourth would be epic.

From collider:
"While Fifty Shades Darker and The LEGO Batman Movie landed a little under their most ambitious expectations, John Wick: Chapter 2 performed like a thoroughbred, taking in an absolutely smashing $30 million on its opening weekend. That’s more than double what John Wick made on it’s opening weekend and this all but confirm that we will see at least two more John Wick movies."

From collider:
"While Fifty Shades Darker and The LEGO Batman Movie landed a little under their most ambitious expectations, John Wick: Chapter 2 performed like a thoroughbred, taking in an absolutely smashing $30 million on its opening weekend. That’s more than double what John Wick made on it’s opening weekend and this all but confirm that we will see at least two more John Wick movies."
That is just Collider Speculating. (Wishing out loud, basically)
The director has only talked of a third film and a TV series.
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/02/john-wick-director-plans-prequel-tv-series-1201776875/

Going to see this tomorrow night with the GF :) we loved the first one and saw in theatre as well. I personally would like a third movie to just complete the set. I don't think it needs 4 films ;x