John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That OC box looks very smart. If it were large enough to fit 4 slips in, or even 4 o-rings, I'd be tempted to hunt one down to house the series.

This looks stunning, can’t wait for the group buy gets sent out. Has there been any updates on sending postage over?
You will receive a PM when you will be billed for the shipping. Until then, we just need to wait. Aniv had a lot of work to do because 50 members had not put their HDN ID in the comment section of the cart, so he has to figure out “who is who” to be able to bill the shipping charges.

You will receive a PM when you will be billed for the shipping. Until then, we just need to wait. Aniv had a lot of work to do because 50 members had not put their HDN ID in the comment section of the cart, so he has to figure out “who is who” to be able to bill the shipping charges.
Cool thanks for the update, I can’t even begin to imagine the headaches trying to sort one of these group buys out, there’s definitely a tasty beverage waiting on the bar for Aniv when this is done

I guess Aniv is busy as I got no answer after 3 days, but maybe someone here knows, from where are these group buys sent? Will JW4 first go from Novamedia to Aniv and from Aniv to the groupbuyers?
If yes, where does Aniv lives (which country)?

I guess Aniv is busy as I got no answer after 3 days, but maybe someone here knows, from where are these group buys sent? Will JW4 first go from Novamedia to Aniv and from Aniv to the groupbuyers?
If yes, where does Aniv lives (which country)?
I believe direct shipping, but not until he sends nova the order address list, they confirm shipping fees, he then circulates it to the buyers, everyone pays him, and he then in turn pays nova.

Looks like my FS A finally touched down in the UK yesterday evening. It's 5aking it's sweet ass time though, what looks like 6 days waiting for a flight out of SK. Much longer than usual.