John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. It really wouldn't have been difficult to slap a different background on that one. Like the osaka. Had they it'd have made a great contrast for the steel too. JP front, FR back. Mirrors the film. The interior is okay, but there's so many stills that would've been better. Best titled steel though, so it'll do.
I actually wish they did what they did with part 2 or/ and 3 and use alternate artworks on the cards. But hey ho

I actually wish they did what they did with part 2 or/ and 3 and use alternate artworks on the cards. But hey ho
I like the cards tbh. The only others they could realistically use are the zhang ones in the warlmart steel, which I already have. It's the jw background I have a gripe with.

I like the cards tbh. The only others they could realistically use are the zhang ones in the warlmart steel, which I already have. It's the jw background I have a gripe with.
No I mean the other cards. The art cards. Keep the character cards and use the alternate illustrated artworks (most were used on steels and amaray slips anyway) for the art cards. Like they did previously I think with JW2

No I mean the other cards. The art cards. Keep the character cards and use the alternate illustrated artworks (most were used on steels and amaray slips anyway) for the art cards. Like they did previously I think with JW2
Ohh right, gotcha. So poster arts, instead of stills (even though these are better than most of manta's lol) like they did with JW 1&2, and also like the 4k wave. Probably saving that for JW4-K.

GB list is pretty much sorted by cross checking my email +database+ for the past 5 yrs. the unknown hdn members are reduced from 50+ to 6 orders; I have emailed them and I am sending it to Nova to proceed with the formalities for the rest of the members while I await answers from these 6.

I will send out the shipping costs by Monday afternoon Korea time.

Some people were asking about shipping, its all direct shipping from Novamedia once shipping payment is done. Instructions will be sent via PM.
PS: Please put in your ID's when you place the order or use the stores chat system and the relevant quick assist link to update your id. What could take you less than 30 seconds collectively takes hours of my time to figure out orders to HDN ID's.

View attachment 563404
Aniv, is there a way to check if an order has our HDN ID before we send a chat?
I usually add my HDN ID but then pay with PayPal so im not sure if it keeps that note.

Its under order notes. Nothing to do with paypal notes. You are fine.

View attachment 563426
@Aniv That's not a view I have when viewing previous orders and my view never show's notes (and I'm sure I've added them like your instructions tell us). Is it worth a PM with a screenshot so you know what we customers are seeing?

There seems to a missable step regardless of payment method.

You need to click cart first, to see the box to add your user ID, ad if you click to checkout, it seems to skip that step and cause a headache for the GB host.

Best to check items/carts/basket's etc before confirming payment/checking out

So happy to see this GB turn around as quickly as is has!
Keep up the hard work @Aniv !!

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
There seems to a missable step regardless of payment method.

You need to click cart first, to see the box to add your user ID, ad if you click to checkout, it seems to skip that step and cause a headache for the GB host.

Best to check items/carts/basket's etc before confirming payment/checking out

So happy to see this GB turn around as quickly as is has!
Keep up the hard work @Aniv !!
This is what I think too. Once people log in to the bluraylife store and click the “add to cart”, We are redirected to a summary page of what we order BUT WE ARE NOT IN OUR CART YET. WE NEED TO CLICK ON THE LINK CART (upper right of the webpage) to see the content of our purchases WITHIN OUR CART and that is WHERE THE WHITE BOX IS TO ADD OUR HDN ID.

Most people I believe once they initially add to cart first step, they do not click on the cart link and simply go straight to check out to pay which is why they don’t see the white box within their cart.

Reactions: yeslek
yeah people dont realise you need to go to cart so future GBs like this maybe add in capitals go to cart first

thanks for GB @Aniv

will be struggle waiting another week and then 5 to 6 more days after that to get it haha

Reactions: yeslek
I still don't understand why there's a need to tie everyone to this forum.
Just group-email shipping charges to all who purchased the title - that's it!

I still don't understand why there's a need to tie everyone to this forum.
Just group-email shipping charges to all who purchased the title - that's it!
Agree, thing is though it's not really a hdn gb then is it, if it can't be tied back to hdn. It's just an open gb, on an independent website, that's being advertised on hdn - which isn't allowed.

Agree, thing is though it's not really a hdn gb then is it, if it can't be tied back to hdn. It's just an open gb, on an independent website, that's being advertised on hdn - which isn't allowed.
I thought it might be because of the fees, but Aniv could agree to pay them anyway based on the final shipping list, which could be public, like it is now.

I thought it might be because of the fees, but Aniv could agree to pay them anyway based on the final shipping list, which could be public, like it is now.
You'd think we could wrap up any fee he wanted in the asking price anyway, then bill the email the order was associated to later on. So I didn't think it was anything to do with that.

It's still a hdn gb, so he has to tie it back to members for it to be one, and you're not usually allowed to post links to external site's like that, so I expected that was the caveat he agreed to.