John Wick: Chapter 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #43) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 22, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Pre-order on September 1 at 10 PM - Korea time, UTC+9)
Price: $129.99 (Box Set) - $38.99 (Full Slip A - Full Slip B) - $39.99 (Lenti) - $35.99 (Quarter Slip)
Note: Box Set 600 copies - Full Slip A 900 copies - Full Slip B 900 copies - Lenti 1000 copies - Quarter Slip 400 copies
Group buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - Quarter Slip (Read Instructions around adding HDN id to the GB order)

JW4_원클릭_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립A_팩샷.jpgJW4_풀슬립B_팩샷.jpgJW4_렌티오링_팩샷.jpgJW4_쿼터슬립_팩샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti arrived from pung on Tuesday. Been ill all week so not really had a chance to check it out properly.

Last edited:
Got my 1click today. Looks great, decided to open it to bask in the glory that is Nova slips and I found this:

View attachment 563911

Yep that's air bubbles under the top layer of the lenti. :pain::oops:
I've contacted the GB host to see what they can do.

Retailers usually don´t accept these complains about air bubbles and I agree with them. It´s not damage and they tell you to open the edition, take out the protective foil and voila! what´s the problem? :) They sell movies, and these editions are supposed to be opened. But maybe you get lucky If you have good GB host, but honestly I dont think so....

Got my 1click today. Looks great, decided to open it to bask in the glory that is Nova slips and I found this:

View attachment 563913

Yep that's air bubbles under the top layer of the lenti. :pain::oops:
I've contacted the GB host to see what they can do.
That's just the protective sheet that is placed over the lenti to protect against scratches. The actual lenticular magnet is not damaged.