Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
So just to be clear this is the exact same WWA Steelbook that every country is producing and after I rip open my JP NovaChoice copy the steelbook is all the same.
Its hard for us Americans because once In a while HMV will really have an exclusive but they stick the same sticker on all the releases that are not exclusive. Yeah I get they have the "exclusive" rights to that part of the world.

Maybe Scanavo got mixed up and Germany will get a debossed title?

Like they did with Universals Kick Ass 2?

Strangely I did think that the other day. Shame it won't match the other 3. For simple designs I love them but this will be weird not being debossed

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I gotta say I'm deeply :sorry: that the HMV exclusive isn't embossed as claimed by Scanavo website AND Steelbook official twitter... would have LOVED to get this edition instead of the other "ordinary"...

Oh well... cheap French edition here I come!

anyone know what's on the back of this steel?

*edit

i see on the nova thread that its just plain metal with scratches.

would have been nice to have some embossing or debossing.

HMV Ireland and Xtra-vision send a despatched email when your order is shipped

They take payment a few days beforehand
UK customers your debit card can sometimes charged a week before but not shipped till later in the week
You may see payment taken at different times but when your order has been shipped you get a shipped email on the day it was shipped

Ireland customers usually your debit card will be charged on the Wed or Thur and most orders shipped on the Thursday for Friday delivery but on a few rare occasions might not be until the Monday

Still no word on anything happening with this. Doesn't look like I'll be getting it this week.

Any Irish orders been processed, anyone?
Not for me yet
Something causing a delay
Usually they would have charged debit card yesterday or today

If not despatched by Monday I will contact them to find out is there an issue

Not for me yet

It's unnecessary. You'd think Irish orders would have gotten priority when it's out here on Friday and not until Monday in the UK. Instead people in the UK will have it before its even in stores here!

I could just have walked into a store and picked one up on Friday if I'd known >(

Not for me yet

It's unnecessary. You'd think Irish orders would have gotten priority when it's out here on Friday and not until Monday in the UK. Instead people in the UK will have it before its even in stores here!

I could just have walked into a store and picked one up on Friday if I'd known >(
Xtra-vision IE and HMV IE are trying to get the DVD instead :p