Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
I take back most of any criticism I give the slip box, although the art work isn't the best the mix of textures just makes it arguably the best slip I own

Greetings from Germany to all Moviefans and Collector's !

On my Youtubechannel i have uploaded today the Unboxingvideo (in german) to this very nice Fullslip Lenticual Steelbook.

I hope you all enjoy my new video and it can help you to take a closer look at the edition.
If you like my video, so please gave me an :thumbs: for it.

Have a nice day and thanks for your attention.

Just compared my Jurassic World editions and although I really like the Novamedia lenticular, Filmarena is definitely the winner of this competition!

View attachment 213030 View attachment 213031 View attachment 213032
Amazing Pics @Back to the Matrix! :woot: :photo:
Greetings from Germany to all Moviefans and Collector's !

On my Youtubechannel i have uploaded today the Unboxingvideo (in german) to this very nice Fullslip Lenticual Steelbook.

I hope you all enjoy my new video and it can help you to take a closer look at the edition.
If you like my video, so please gave me an :thumbs: for it.

Have a nice day and thanks for your attention.

Thanks for the unboxing video @MovieFan1982! :thumbs: Can't wait to receive mine! :hungry: :drool:

I received mine today - and I have to say that for something purchased on a whim born solely out of curiosity ('what is this Filma Arena I keep seeing mentioned?'), I'm... Impressed. Very, very impressed.

Granted, I'm no expert, and I only have a small collection of things I like, but I'm actually more taken with this as a 'package' than I am by the two Nova (Avengers / Ultron) sets I have.

Now, of course, I'm probably going to want more from FA! (And... Thanks to the forum for introducing them to me!)

Now, of course, I'm probably going to want more from FA! (And... Thanks to the forum for introducing them to me!)

Trust me, you're definitely going to want more from FilmArena. Their steelbooks are the best in the premium market IMO. The thickness (and high quality) of the slips and the gorgeous art certainly are major draws. The only negative is the use of WWA art on the steelbooks themselves. FA should try to distinguish themselves by creating their own art whenever possible. But, generally, their stuff is legendary.

Thanks to @carllenc for this wonderful gift set of the dinosaurs, so stunning they are. Really amazing set I can't believe he gave something that is worth that much ! so generous he is.

JURASSIC WORLD 3D + 2D Limited Collector's Edition Gift Set
Limited to 300 editions
Value of Gift Set 2 065 CZK (121 CAD$ / 84 USD$)
(Excluding the value of the FAC Edition Steelbook with lenticular Magnet - numbered edition)

JW front.jpg JW 007 back.jpg JW 006 back.jpg JW 004 back.jpg JW 002 with dinosaurs.jpg JW 02 flip flop.jpg JW 01.jpg JW + FAC 3.jpg JW back 03.jpg JW back j-card.jpg