Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have a slip without any spot gloss or embossing.
But is one advantage. I have a special limited (one copy) matte slip worldwide release :D

Wow, one of a kind:cigar:

My chappie had only embossing on the front and not the back, I remember some pre release photo where there was embossing on the back too, I'm not sure if FA changed the release to having embossing only on the front or mine was a misprint.. Guess it does happen sometimes.

Unfortunately I have a slip without any spot gloss or embossing.
But is one advantage. I have a special limited (one copy) matte slip worldwide release :D

The spot gloss and bossing on this one is superbly done... :drool: (Perhaps FA's best slip to date?!). Very surprised and sorry to hear you received a "plain" copy without any special treatment... (n):bag: But glad to hear you're still a happy chappy about the situation :D;)

Out of interest, did you purchase your copy direct or from GB (or other sources entirely - eBay etc?)

Reactions: meaner and harry
My chappie had only embossing on the front and not the back, I remember some pre release photo where there was embossing on the back too, I'm not sure if FA changed the release to having embossing only on the front or mine was a misprint.. Guess it does happen sometimes.
That's because there is a loose card without embossing on the back of the slip

Reactions: Actarus and chunk
That's because there is a loose card without embossing on the back of the slip
tumblr_nz7ael9lWz1rmgso1o1_500.gif

I'm such a dumbo, that's right some have that sheet on the back of the slip, I'd forgotten. I've only completely unwrapped two FAC steels, the hunger games (that I don't think had the sheet) and commando which I left the sheet on. With all the rest I just made a slit in the shrink wrap on the open side so I can take the steelbook in and out. I'm a total idiot for forgetting:bag::bag::bag: thanks:thumbs:

Reactions: harry and Actarus