Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
I received mine today - and I have to say that for something purchased on a whim born solely out of curiosity ('what is this Filma Arena I keep seeing mentioned?'), I'm... Impressed. Very, very impressed.

Granted, I'm no expert, and I only have a small collection of things I like, but I'm actually more taken with this as a 'package' than I am by the two Nova (Avengers / Ultron) sets I have.

Now, of course, I'm probably going to want more from FA! (And... Thanks to the forum for introducing them to me!)

These recent Film Arena packages have so many goodies inside it's brilliant ! I just hope they remain consistent with this quality. I would always rather opt for Film Arena now where possible.

It's my youngest daughters birthday today ( my little paleontologist ) so excited when she opened this up and even more happy when she saw the contents !

Absolutely fantastic package and pleased to see it win best full slip, puts a lot of Asian releases in the shade and can teach them a few things about premium quality .

Thank you Carl , made a young dino fans day today .

The film itself was pretty good. Better than Jurassic Park 2 and 3 in my opinion. Paid nice homage to the first one with the last fight sequence.