Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a little worried that this might fall into the trap of some of the other films where the kids in it kind of wreck the movie...
But it looks like they got 2 pretty good actors for them in this one. The younger one is from Iron Man 3 and he was good in that... and the older brother is from Kings of Summer!
I'm pretty confident they will do a good job!

Reactions: tridon
oh. and This needs to be discussed. Immediately.

"Macklin, You son of a B!tch!"
:cool:

Clearly Chris Pratt has trained them with his limitless supply of Raptor Kibble. :p

I can take it as: 1) the raptors are running from the new hybrid, or 2) they're used to being around Pratt's character in the same sense that a lion tamer can hang out with a lion.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Clearly Chris Pratt has trained them with his limitless supply of Raptor Kibble. :p

I can take it as: 1) the raptors are running from the new hybrid, or 2) they're used to being around Pratt's character in the same sense that a lion tamer can hang out with a lion.
You know what. I think you might be right... Pratt looks completely unfazed by what is going on around him. like this was a normal day. #badass
Badass, indeed. He's looking around all like, "Wassup, raptors?" :hilarious:
He's Star Lord! :thumbs: Of course he's a fu**ing BADASS! :cool: :D

In the finale of Jurassic World, he's gonna have a dance off with a T-Rex!
full
emoticon-t-rex-dance.gif

Reactions: tridon and kaw
oh. and This needs to be discussed. Immediately.

View attachment 118024

"Macklin, You son of a B!tch!"
:cool:

We need to know the context but that was the only thing in the trailer that worries me. Also the director confirmed the CGI was not a finished product. I have high hopes for this film because the original is my favorite movie of all time. The best part is that this is a sequel to the original and doesn't acknowledge the Lost World or JP3.

The best part is that this is a sequel to the original and doesn't acknowledge the Lost World or JP3.

Any reason why they are doing that?
I personally enjoyed TLW & JP3 (even though they were nowhere near as good as the first)... I would be kind of sad if they no longer count in the "JP universe".

Watching the end of the trailer again I am desperate for Pratt to point his hand whilst riding his motorbike with 5 raptors around him screaming,

Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kaw I think it is to fit the timeline and have better continuity. Obviously if the 2 sequels were in this universe that wouldn't be enough time with for a new park to establish, have millions of visitors a year, and for people to become bored with it. 2 park disasters and a 2nd island incident, the lawsuits and red tape to get through would make the timeline not fit as this is 20 years from the original in this films timeline

Gotta say I'm intrigued... BUT creating a new type of super-dinosaur... hum... feels like we've been that road before no?
Pratt... damn... that guy is becoming in front of us an A-Lister...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@kaw I think it is to fit the timeline and have better continuity. Obviously if the 2 sequels were in this universe that wouldn't be enough time with for a new park to establish, have millions of visitors a year, and for people to become bored with it. 2 park disasters and a 2nd island incident, the lawsuits and red tape to get through would make the timeline not fit as this is 20 years from the original in this films timeline

It'd be easy for them to ignore JP3 because that was a rather isolated event. There wasn't a lot of people involved and it could easily stay hush-hush in the JP universe. The Lost World happened on another island, so they could easily not mention that too much, too. I doubt they'd write it out of the storyline altogether, though. It was based on Michael Crichton's book and is directed by Steven Spielberg... it's more canon to the series than the new film. I'm fine with them not mentioning the second or third film, though. It's easier to just build this new film solely off of the original film.

Gotta say I'm intrigued... BUT creating a new type of super-dinosaur... hum... feels like we've been that road before no?
Pratt... damn... that guy is becoming in front of us an A-Lister...

I actually read somewhere -- a few months back and I forget the source -- that there was talk of an Indiana Jones reboot and that Pratt would be a front-runner for the good ol' Dr. Jones. Personally, I think he'd be a better Nathan Drake in the Uncharted film, but he's definitely got a big future ahead of him. I hope Anna Faris is prepared to not see her husband very often.

Not sold on that trailer if I'm being honest. Hybrid dinosaurs.... no!

But... but... they're not really dinosaurs. As Dr. Grant put it in JP3, "they're genetically engineered theme park monsters. Nothing more, nothing less." ;)

Not sold on that trailer if I'm being honest. Hybrid dinosaurs.... no!

i'm hoping that the raptors are still the deadly badass people eaters they were in the first film and TLW best bit of film was the long grass with the raptors.

It'd be easy for them to ignore JP3 because that was a rather isolated event. There wasn't a lot of people involved and it could easily stay hush-hush in the JP universe. The Lost World happened on another island, so they could easily not mention that too much, too. I doubt they'd write it out of the storyline altogether, though. It was based on Michael Crichton's book and is directed by Steven Spielberg... it's more canon to the series than the new film. I'm fine with them not mentioning the second or third film, though. It's easier to just build this new film solely off of the original film.

Wasn't TLW and JP3 on the same island aswell?

I actually read somewhere -- a few months back and I forget the source -- that there was talk of an Indiana Jones reboot and that Pratt would be a front-runner for the good ol' Dr. Jones. Personally, I think he'd be a better Nathan Drake in the Uncharted film, but he's definitely got a big future ahead of him. I hope Anna Faris is prepared to not see her husband very often.

Hasn't he already turned down Drake? Suspect it means he is prob be Dr. Jones maybe. Wonder who they will try and get the role to now, wouldn't mind either Evans, Cooper or Hardy being given the role of Drake.

Reactions: tridon