Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Leaked images of the D-Rex are out. I dont want to wreck it for anyone so I'll put them in a spoiler tag:

drex.jpg

drex1.png

Hasn't he already turned down Drake? Suspect it means he is prob be Dr. Jones maybe.Wonder who they will try and get the role to now, wouldn't mind either Evans, Cooper or Hardy being given the role of Drake.

You're right. I never read that before until now. That's pretty disappointing. If he turned down Drake, though, that only makes me suspicious. I bet he received an offer for the Indiana Jones reboot. Personally, Cooper would be a better Dr. Jones and Pratt would be a better Drake.

Wasn't TLW and JP3 on the same island aswell?
I haven't watched 3 in a while and faintly remember it being on the other Island. 1 and 2 are the same island and 3 was the other island, I could be wrong :)

@kaw nailed it! We haven't been back to the Park in over 20 years! :D

Some Leaked images of the D-Rex are out. I dont want to wreck it for anyone so I'll put them in a spoiler tag:

Damn, I like that. I called the T-Rex/Raptor hybrid, too. I bet if this was real life, people would be just as stupid. "Hey, what's the two most dangerous dinosaurs on this island? Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor you say? Good, let's splice those together and make a dino that's even more dangerous!" o_O

You're right. I never read that before until now. That's pretty disappointing. If he turned down Drake, though, that only makes me suspicious. I bet he received an offer for the Indiana Jones reboot. Personally, Cooper would be a better Dr. Jones and Pratt would be a better Drake.

@kaw nailed it! We haven't been back to the Park in over 20 years! :D

Damn, I like that. I called the T-Rex/Raptor hybrid, too. I bet if this was real life, people would be just as stupid. "Hey, what's the two most dangerous dinosaurs on this island? Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor you say? Good, let's splice those together and make a dino that's even more dangerous!" o_O
So they flush logic down the toilet so they can have a super-hybrid that no one in their right mind would do?!
Greaaaat idea guys. This could be the movie that defies physics by managing to suck and blow at the same time.
Even my 10 year old niece said "that looks terrible. Didn't they learn from the other movies?"

I don't understand the sarcasm here. I personally think that JURASSIC WORLD trailer is a beautiful tribute to the original film. Very cool watching them side-by-side, though I could've done without the commentary.

They are when it comes to them moving toys in the future.imagine when the kids see Pratt with the raptors.Next Christmas they will make a killing.

I can see it now
_0c4dNwVHwpx.gif

Toy Version
giphy.gif

Give me this all day long, I loved Raptors because they were the badasses of the dinosaur world.