Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so silly... but I laughed a lot.

Holy **** kaw that's one of the funniest and freakiest parody trailers I've ever seen. Amazingly edited to the point it looks real! The raptors on bikes look friggin real! lol cheers that was brilliant

Reactions: kaw
Just watch the trailer for the first time, first half anyway, I don't like to see to much.. Can't wait for this!!

I feel like this one will be a let-down...the hype will fail...we'll see...I've been proven wrong before...it's just tough to compete when you have classics already in the franchise and you try to revive something that should just be left alone for awhile longer

I'm hoping that it turns out to be ok, The trailers so far have bee a bit hit and miss, I'll be in the queue to watch it though!!