Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Every trailer/clip I see puts me off this movie even more... the CGI looks bad. It's as if this and the new Terminator are fighting for who can use the worst CGI this year. :LOL:

Reactions: harry
This wins worst CGI over Genysys, definitely. Although that movie has worse dialogue from what we've seen.
And spelling... I cringe just writing the word Genysys. :pain:

Obviously I'll still watch both films though. :D

Could be in the minority here but I absolutely loved the first film and am looking very forward to this one. Not hoping for anything spectacular, just want an entertaining film with dinosaurs.

Watched Jurassic park the other day in all its 7.1 glory, still an absolutely amazing movie, the T-rex scene never gets old:thumbs:

giphy.gif

the first jurassic park is in my top 3 films of all time. I watched this as a kid and will never forget the fear i felt when you just hear the rumbling and the water in the glass start moving. I cant wait for jurassic world and all the amazing dinosaurs returning to the big screen !!!

I'm so excited for this! I could be wrong but I get a feel that this will finally be the sequel JP deserved, it's made by people who were truly fans and not just churning something so the studio could make money. Obviously it's not going to be as good as the original because you can never bring back the magic of seeing realistic dinosaurs for the first time.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Thanks for that last video, @bloodsnake007. I loved hearing Spielberg chat about Jurassic World bringing Jurassic Park to life. Hopefully this'll live up to the original and do Michael Crichton proud (may he forever R.I.P.)... which I think it'll do. Nothing will ever be as great as the original, but I think this'll be the second best JP film easily.

Oh, and this and Mad Max are completely different films. Can't even compare the two besides the fact that both will have vehicles. :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Still not feeling this movie at all....every time I see the trailer with Star Lord training the raptors my eyes just roll

Reactions: harry
Just not as excited for this flick as I should be. I don't know what it is about the trailers but there's something missing. I'll still see it but I'm keeping my expectations super low as to not be disappointed. Honestly, any summer movie after Fury Road had better bring the goods.

The only 2 movies after Fury road that i am sooooo looking forward to watch are The Hateful Eight and Star Wars