Jurassic World - In theaters June 12, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World (2015)

Tagline: The Park Is Open

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Colin Trevorrow[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jake M. Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judy Greer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vincent D'Onofrio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lauren Lapkus[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Sy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Irrfan Khan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Tee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ty Simpkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Buckley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katie McGrath[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-06-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park, Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
upknWa3BHdPLsZuVflphdFVBuwU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

BT1_Gk5CEAAQfph.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My last time visiting this thread before I watch the film but I am glad to say that early buzz from the World Premiere in Paris is that they hit it out of the Park.

Reactions: ocielz
My last time visiting this thread before I watch the film but I am glad to say that early buzz from the World Premiere in Paris is that they hit it out of the Park.
Boy I wish it can live up to our BIG expectations!

Got my tickets to see it on UltraAVX and cannot freaking wait!!!!

I haven't booked my tickets, cant find anyone to go with lol! Will probably end up watching it on release date, might even book the day off work and go to a early showing

I haven't booked my tickets, cant find anyone to go with lol! Will probably end up watching it on release date, might even book the day off work and go to a early showing
IMO:
I dunno how old you are, but I'm 34. Normally I always have Miss Drum, my cousin or 1-2 friend to go with, but I know I'm at a place in my life that if I had to go alone, I would! I did it for my 2nd viewing of The Hobbit #3 and it was great. Relax, no stress and now with social media, you can "chat" and browse review at your ease to discuss your movie experience.

IMO:
I dunno how old you are, but I'm 34. Normally I always have Miss Drum, my cousin or 1-2 friend to go with, but I know I'm at a place in my life that if I had to go alone, I would! I did it for my 2nd viewing of The Hobbit #3 and it was great. Relax, no stress and now with social media, you can "chat" and browse review at your ease to discuss your movie experience.

I usually end up seeing a few movies alone, because getting some of my friends to commit to anything is just a pain! Ahwell just means I can turn the seat next to me (if its empty) into a good place to put my snacks!

Reactions: Drum18

We all know that John Williams' iconic Jurassic Park music will never be bettered... but I must say I'm really liking the sound of Michael Giacchino's contribution to Jurassic World. But then I could be biased as I've always liked his work (Lost, Fringe, Super 8, Star Trek, UP, Ratatouille and so on)

Already have my tickets for Thursday and yesterday I got a call from a friend for an advanced screening! This is the first advanced screening I'll ever have been too, I'm pretty excited!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007